Chapter 46 - 12 Days 'Til Christmas

A/N: Hey everybody, I can't thank all you readers enough.  I wanted to give a shoutout to Takeshiozo, Mechamaxzilla, and Wolfincave as well as all of my followers. This will be the beginning of my holiday story arc aka "Holidays Unwrapped". So grab your hot chocolate, candy cane, and ugly sweater (if it's around the holidays when you're reading this of course) and take a seat 'cause this story arc is about to get good. Last but not least, if you happen to like short scary stories then read The Attack Of The Human Spider, a story I wrote.

(Made some updates @10:46 AM MST)

Holidays Unwrapped Chapter 1

Two months later, it was now mid-December and all of Canterlot City was in the Christmas spirit. 

A/N: Play Christmas instrumental song

You had spent some of your time working at the "Stark internship"(which was your excuse for everyone who didn't know your secret identity). You didn't get any info from S.H.I.E.L.D. or Tony about The Young Avengers Initiative but, you didn't mind. The most notable baddies you had taken down were Hydro-Man, Hippo, Jack O'Lantern, Panda-Mania, and Molten Man. But none of them were as difficult to defeat as Midnight Sparkle, Gaea Everfree, The Nightmare Spider/Drowsing Demon, Juniper Monstar, Mysterio, or even The Vulture. 

Not that you were complaining...

...ok, maybe you were. Maybe you weren't. Who knows?

Since I.S.A.A.C. had gotten hacked, the robot was destroyed during a fire, and your suit was damaged in a few fights, Mr. Stark gave you a new suit that included a new A.I. user interface program that provides advanced diagnostic and tactical reports. 

Since the interface had a female voice, you decided to call it Karen

The spider emblem on the front of the suit can detach and act as a reconnaissance device. It has a drone mode allowing it to fly onto a target for you to follow.

Above your right wrist, there was a small device that gave you access to the suit's new GPS tracking system via a holographic display, also allowing you to follow your Spider-Drone. He helped dispose your previous suit models but, you kept your wrestling suit, Rarity's black-and-suit, and the first real super-suit you had ever made for safekeeping.

All this and more was what Mr. Stark had told you while the two of you were traveling across the city from Stark Tower.

 Stark had told you while the two of you were traveling across the city from Stark Tower