Chapter 40 - Mirror Magic Pt. 1

Earlier that day at The Canterlot Mall...

Juniper Montage was walking towards her new job as a movie theater usher and was wearing her uniform.

She passes by several kiosks before 8 TVs are placed together to make a larger display start playing one of the hottest pop songs in Canterlot City

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She passes by several kiosks before 8 TVs are placed together to make a larger display start playing one of the hottest pop songs in Canterlot City...

Dance Magic!

A/N: You can play the whole song if you want to

Rainbooms (On TV): "It's Dance Magic, once you have it--"

Juniper looks at the screen and grunts before walking away. She looked ahead at another TV and saw Rainbow Dash flip her hat around and turn her head in the music video.

Rainbooms (On TV): "Let your body move--"

She turns away in frustration.

Juniper Montage: "Those girls!"

Rainbooms (On TV): "--step into the music!"

Juniper Montage: "Urg!"

She tries to avoid the music being played all around her but she immediately almost comes face-to-face with Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Sunset Shimmer dancing on an 80-inch TV.

Juniper Montage: "Ugh!"

Juniper stands in the middle of the mall corridor but couldn't walk anywhere without hearing and seeing Dance Magic on dozens of televisions all around her.

Juniper Montage: "UGH!!!" She starts walking backward and talks to herself. "First, they get me kicked off the Daring Do set, and now--"

Juniper bumps into a movie poster on the stand near the theater. She whips around to see that it was the Daring Do poster. In the bottom right corner, the Rainbooms and Y/N standing in unique poses as their movie characters

Juniper Montage: "Oh! They're everywhere!" She pulls her pigtails in annoyance. "I bet they'll be at the premiere tonight. And I'll probably be the lucky one ushering them to their seats!" She makes an usher motion like she was guiding someone to their seat at the end. She then grunts and shakes her fist.

In anger, she slaps the stand twice, shakes it vigorously, and drops it into the ground which makes it go flat.

While an elderly woman nearby gasps in shock, Juniper looks at the stand in disgust.

Juniper Montage: "One day, I will have my revenge! I swear I will--"

Her walkie-talkie buzzes which catch Juniper off guard.