Chapter 21 - Prepping For The Friendship Games

Sometime in March

Near a streetlight in Downtown Canterlot, you left a note for the police on two criminals covered in webs. Their yelling was muffled by webbing as you packed your pen into your small utility belt.

Y/N: "The webs will dissolve in about 2 hours so y'all wait for the cops ok?" You quipped. 

A group of teenage girls led by none other than Trixie Lulamoon approached you. You slightly deepened your voice and stood in a confident pose.

 You slightly deepened your voice and stood in a confident pose

Y/N: "I've seen you around before. Trixie right?" You greeted.

Trixie Lulamoon: "OMG! The great and powerful Trixie is known by the handsome and heroic Spider-Man?

Y/N: "You're not too bad yourself Trixie." You winked and tried to hold your laughter in.

Trixie Lulamoon gasped and nearly fainted as the other girls crowded around you.

Random Girl #1: "Can you sign my shirt?" 

Random Girl #2: "Can I take a selfie with you?" 

Random Girl #3: "Can you approve my Spider-Man x OC fanfic?!"

Y/N: "Woah, Woah, Woah! I didn't I had so many...fans."

Trixie Lulamoon: "You're the hottest thing in Canterlot, Spider-Man. Our first ever A-lister!"

Y/N: "While I appreciate the flattery, I gotta go y'all!" You were about to swing away when you saw a girl with a light purple and pink streak in her hair hiding behind a wall and writing in a journal. She looked somewhat familiar but you couldn't tell from the crowd in the way.

Y/N: "Who could--"

Trixie Lulamoon: "Wait, you haven't signed my poster!" She interrupted. You sighed and signed her poster.

Y/N: "Nobody steals Trixie's poster and maybe I'll do a meet-and-greet at the mall."

The girls started screaming in happiness as you crawled up a wall, jumped up, and swung away.

Y/N: 'Phew! That's the fourth fangirl crowd this week! Am I ever going to stop a crime without ending up on the front page?'

You walked onto Canterlot High and saw Sunset sitting on the steps. As soon as you saw her journal, you knew she writing to Twilight Sparkle.

Sunset Shimmer: "Dear Princess Twilight, how's life in Equestria? Any new cool magic spells? It's been pretty quiet here at CHS since the Battle of The Bands. Y/N's been getting more and more famous as Spider-Man and I think I'm in love with him. Us Rainbooms still pony up anytime we play music which Rainbow Dash loves to show off. I still can't wrap my mind around it. I would love to hear what you think when you come back to visit again. Your friend, Sunset Shimmer." She wrote down.