Chapter 48 - Operation: Help Santa Claus?!

A/N: The shoutouts for this chapter are blackstar124FernandoMendoza12203, Shadowstolenand purpleisamongus as well as all of my followers. The chapter cover was designed by Skenox on Dribbble.

P.S. I changed the author's notes at the end of Chapter 41 and 47, so I suggest taking a quick look at them before continuing the story (especially Ch. 47)

Holidays Unwrapped Chapter 3

On Christmas Eve...

It was 10 am on a beautiful winter morning in Canterlot City. You, Sunset, Paul, and Sci-Twi walk across the street and head towards the Canterlot Mall.

 You, Sunset, Paul, and Sci-Twi walk across the street and head towards the Canterlot Mall

Once you enter, you, Paul, Sunset, and Sci-Twi hear Christmas pop music playing on the P.A. system but, you were singing to your own song.

Y/N: O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree...

Sunset Shimmer: Christmas Eve is today.

Sci-Twi: O Holidays, O Holidays...

Paul: A cup of hot cocoa for me!

The four of you laugh and stop near the mall's water fountain.

Sci-Twi: "Christmas in Canterlot City is so festive. I can't believe I missed out on all the joy, fun, and cheer outside of my own family while I was at Crystal Prep."

Y/N: "But at least you were here. Christmas in New York is HUGE but here, it's GIGANTIC! Everyone in nearly every neighborhood has hung up their Christmas lights since late November."

Paul: "Every time I look at the Carousel Boutique's catalog, their Christmas-themed fashion always sells out."

Sunset Shimmer: "Every since I came here four years ago, it's always been a tradition for Canterlotians to go all-out for Christmas." She points to the staggering amount of holiday-themed decorations around the mall. "It's the biggest holiday of the year after all."

Y/N: "I know, right? Hey Sunny, does Equestria have a Santa Colt or something?"

The three others giggle before Sunset answers.

Sunset Shimmer: "No. But there is one thing both of our worlds have..."

Paul: "A Twilight?" He blurts out before covering his mouth. Sci-Twi blushes slightly which you and Sunset notice.

Sunset Shimmer: "Yes, but not what I was talking about." She looks at a pop-up hot chocolate vendor and smirks. "Hot chocolate."

They walk away and talk to each other while Paul smiles.