Chapter 51 - Dazzling Snow with A Chance Of Miles

A/N: This is the last chapter of the Holidays Unwrapped story arc... Enjoy!

Holidays Unwrapped Chapter 6

The Day Before New Year's Eve - 11 AM

You were changing out of your super-suit in the park after defeating some drug dealers. You put a beanie on and adjust to be over your eyebrows. You then pull out your phone and see that your mom sent you a text.

M/N (Texting): Y/N, if you're not hanging out with one of your friends, can you stop by the store? I need some more ingredients for some of the food for our New Year's Eve party tomorrow night.

Y/N (Texting): Sure mom, what do you need?

M/N (Texting): I need lettuce, sour cream, french bread, and a bag of baby carrots.

Y/N (Texting): Okay, I'm on my way to a store right now. I'll be home soon.

M/N (Texting): Thank you, baby. I love you

Y/N (Texting): Love you too

You then make a list on your phone and start walking through the wintry trees and park area towards the edge of the park.

Meanwhile...

The Dazzlings, who were wearing winter outfits, were talking to each other while walking in the middle of the park.

Adagio Dazzle: "Well girls, it's time we start changing for the better. Or at least, stop being evil."

Sonata Dusk: "Yay! Does this mean we can be superheroes like Spider-Man and Silk?"

Aria Blaze: "Silk is a pretty cool hero but, we don't have any magic, Sonata." She says

Adagio Dazzle: "But we have brains, skills, good jobs, and we got our singing voices back."

Sonata Dusk: "Oh yeah! I love being able to sing again."

Aria Blaze: "Just as long as we don't run into any of those Rainbooms, we should be fine." She says sourly.

Adagio Dazzle: "Precisely."

Sonata Dusk: "Hey! Can we get tacos for lunch?"

Aria Blaze: "Ugh! Do you ever eat anything other than tacos?" She says with a groan.

Adagio Dazzle: "Can you two please shut--OOF!!!"

Adagio runs into someone who was on their phone and falls on top of them.

???: "Woah!"

Their beanie falls over their eyes and they blindly smirk.

The person was...