Chapter 17

Meggy's plans were completed and evaulated. Her plans on taking precious (Y/n) and Mario were completed and calculated very precisely. Obviously stealth was never Meggy's preferred tactics. She would just go on a shooting spree with her Splattershots of course.

"Time to hit the show on the road."

[Insert Pumped Up Kicks]

Meggy arrived at the small house where (Y/n) and Mario stayed. She dropped her duffelbags and pulled out her splattershots. She smiled, then kicked the door down.
_________________________________________

Meanwhile....

"Mmmrf! MmmMmmmMm! MmImcan'tmmmspeakmmmmrf!" Mario still had that piece of tape stuck on his mouth and was obviously still muffled.

Annoyed, (Y/n) snapped and told Mario to shut the hell up, because (Y/n) couldn't stand listening to his muffled voice. It probably has been a day by now and (Y/n) has not had any sleep at all. Which, is also a factor to why (Y/n) told Mario to shut up.

Tari still stood there. In the same position. Ever since yesterday. Staring at Mario and (Y/n). Without even blinking. Just standing there so menacingly! But hell, this is no surprise to (Y/n) as he already dealt with this type of yandere bullshit already.

"Don't you have something better to do other tha-

"BREACH! BREACH! MEGGY IS HERE! WE NEED TO GET (Y/N) AND MARIO OUT OF HER-

*Splat*

Tari did her iconic "Oh no!" And immediately shut the heavy door and locked it, after she left the room. Screaming and splatting could be heard  until silence was all that was left.

"Oh geez...bet you 10 bucks that Meggy won't appear in this ro-"

"~Hey (Y/n)...and Red...~" Meggy cooed.

"Why does everyone have to interrupt m-"

"Anyways...I am here to take you away from these uncultured worms." Meggy said before untieing Mario and (Y/n). Meggy also ripped off the tape from Mario which made him scream in pain.

"Oh, thank god. Thanks Meggy's I know you would co-"

[Warning, Meggy x Mario moment coming up. Prepare for pure cringe]

[Is kinda disgusting.]

[YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!]

Meggy interrupted Mario by kissing hin on the lips leaving a trail of siliva behind. (Y/n) also puked in a paper bag that was conveniently nearby.

"But first, I must put restraints on you so that you two won't run."

"Aaawwww maaaannnn...." Mario complained.

So after Meggy put the restraints on Mario and (Y/n) she took both of their hands and led them to a white van. She looked at then and sighed.

"Sorry guys, but I assure you both that this will not hurt."

Meggy quickly knocked out Mario and (Y/n) with her fists and then gently setted them inside her totally not stolen van.

"Finally have what was always mine..." Meggy smiled. Then she drove off to somewhere disclosed.

Somewhere where you can't ever find anyone....

End of le Chapter 17