Intro

[BIOHAZARD WARNING! ENTERING CONTAMINATED ZONE]

[Transmissions jammed, proximity coverage only.]

"Can't breathe in this fucking mask." One of the CBRN soldiers complained. They were on a helicopter to Snowblank Island. Their mission was to retrieve highly important persons in Mushroom Kingdom. The sky was red of blood and a pinkish mist covered everything.

"Aright, we are here. Happy hunting boys and stay safe." One of the pilots said. The CBRN soliders began to exit the helicopter, which flew away in an instant.

"C'mon let's get this over with. Yanderes creep me the hell out."

"Wait you see that?" One of the CBRN soldiers pointed to a dead corpse of a Toadsette. Her body laid over the sandbags.

The CBRN soldiers went through the old main street which now was a quarantine zone. Blood was splattered everywhere.

"Okay. Lets keep our eyes out and continue to get to those doctors in the bunkers." One of the captains said.

There were only 2 teams consiting of 5 soldiers including their team captain. They had lost contact with command and were on their own. Still, they continued to do their mission.

"Aww....some visitors..."

"What the fuck? Over there!"

They began firing but they continued to hear giggles. The 2 teams began to form a large circle.

The teams began to hear insane laughter and loud footsteps come near. They began to fire in all directions but the sounds wouldn't stop.

"Oh my god...." Nylic looked at the Smg4 crew who had Meggy with them. They could kill in instant but chose not to.  Instead, they just approached them.

"No you can't take me! I won't let you!" The last words of a CBRN soldier before pulling a grenade, killing him and the other yanderes.

The rest of the other soldiers were either killed or have been captured. Nylic had no choice but to run. This was like Resident Evil but 10 times worse.

Nylic finally was safe and stopped at an alley where he saw a dead body which was (Y/n). He blinked and it was gone.

"Am I hallucinating?"