The Final End.

It would seem I am in a lab. It's quite big, with technologies adorning some tables. Papers littering the floors. The door won't hold long. The "angels" are banging and pounding on the door, making loud sounds. Looking around, I can see some chambers which to be honest, is something out of a sci fi movie. Because inside those chambers are my actual friends.

I don't feel like helping them at the moment though. I have this urge to be somewhere. But, I still don't know where. That was when the door finally broke and several of my yandere friends ran in. They spotted me and ran very quickly to where I was.

"C o M e H eR E f I s H y F i S h y..."

Their voices sound glitched and then do you know what happened? They fucking sparked and died down! They were robots!

Anyways, I ran like hell to a door leading into another room and again, slam the door shut and locked the door. They begun to pound at the door aggressively like zombies and I could hear more of Judy's stupid angels moving in.

As I turned my head, I saw this huge hole in the ground. I looked closely but I couldn't see the ground because it's so bright. It might be just light for all I know. I definitely would love to drop this mysterious suitcase and hope for the best, but, I don't think that's what I deserve.

I'd have to actually jump down there and throw the suitcase and hope that this would reset everything and bring back everything.

But...that height...it would kill me...

Shit, they broken in now. I'm out of time.

I'll do this.

One foot foward....

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly opened. Voices could be heard. They sound very similar almost like (Y/n)'s old frie-

"HEY! Move your legs you couch sleeping space hogging potato!"

"Relax Mario, let him sleep." Another similar voice spoke.

Looking around, (Y/n)'s friends could be seen doing their usual activities. Talking, playing and just plain hanging out. He laid back down and closed his eyes.

"I guess I finally did it. I reseted everything. Everythings back to normal and for that I am grateful." He thought before he smiled and drifted asleep.

And so, the horrors of the past may forever haunt him. At least he won't have to deal with his old enemies anymore.

At least he can finally rest.

As everything was back to normal, he couldn't help but think about what Judy. He shrugged it off and stopped thinking about things.

On the next day, there was news about some crazy woman who stabbed herself to death. A note was found in her hand which rambled about one thing. The name E. Gadd was written all over the paper. But in the bottem right corner it said; "love me E Gadd...You'll always be in my heart..."

Certain events have been removed from the timeline. Judy however, was like the corruption to a save file. Therefore, the universe cleaned her out and decided to delete her.

In the most..

Painful...

Way...

Deaths that happened in the yandere universe where all reverted therefore making (Y/n) a hero in saving millions of lives and removing the destruction inflicted among cities and towns. Some horrific memories have been erased from (Y/n) and knowledge of the creator has been also erased.

Now (Y/n) can truly rest and stay safe from the horrors. Nothing to haunt or torment him. He's safe now. He thinks, as his friend smiles at the thought of them together...

Just kidding, and thanks for reading! :D