Chapter 21

Two months later. Full of misery, death, unwanted love and much more inevitable destruction. (Y/n) and Mario have been living in an abandoned house along route 17. Route 17 goes down to about 901 miles to Strawdew Island. One of the last islands that remained unaffected.

[Possible Foreshadowing]

[Nexus PC Online]

Connection Established<<

Show latest UN Reports<<

Contamination levels have been decreased by 12 percent. However, recovery of insecure high infected zones are still unsuccessful at this time.

Display Highly Classified Content<<

...

WARNING! LEVEL 5 CLEARANCE ONLY!

ADMINISTRATOR CLEARANCE ACCEPTED! UNLOCKING FILES....

Professor E. Gadd or known as Mr. Elvin E Gadd has possibly found the creator of the "love" virus. E Gadd has concluded, after studying, that his ex girlfriend Judy E Gadd is the possible creator after saying her favorite symbol is marked on a strand of the "love virus".

After multiple investigations, E Gadd has proven to be right about his statement. However, further evidence is still required at this time.

- Report made by Researcher Researchmyassbitch.

Log off<<

The sad yandere friends gave up. They knew if they ever captured (Y/n) again he would escape. So, they snapped. Went on a killing spree, killing at least 34 civilians, 12 soldiers and not before themselves. You must wonder how children are doing during this unforgiving pandemic. Oh I will tell you all right. They have seen shit that will haunt them forever. In their sleep. At school. At home. Everywhere they will go. 

Some have even worse fates. [CENSORED] fucking becoming in love with them. Luckily, it is one of the Military's top priority to save the poor kind souls. Elderly are the same too. Sadly, it is worse for them.

Unfortunely, (Y/n) is on the brink of becoming insane. His innocence is slowly deteriorating. Becoming slowly into one of them. Talking to himself at night....puking blood along the way....eyes turning pink.....before....

Turning to the thing he swore to destroy....