Chapter 13

Smg4 crew remained in a small house in the yandere civilization in Parkside town in Mushroom Kingdom. They already had plans to permanently take (Y/n) back and when I say permanently, I mean forever.

(Yeah we know what permanently means, dumbass!) [This is a joke, not a threat.]

Okay, okay. Geez. On with the story. In the small house was Tari doing yandere shit with her new boyfriend Coansole, Luigi and Smg4 are planning on how to take Mario and (Y/n) back, Bob is horribly flirting with his anime pillow, but Meggy was in Inkopolis though, she was in her apartment. Planning to also take (Y/n) and Mario back.

Boopkins was in the ocean but far into the ocean because his dad didn't want to lose him. Wario and Waluigi were being kept by random yanderes, Shroomy is in his tree house he made, Yoshi has the same fate like Toad and Sonic is somewhere.

The Teletubbies though, are uneffected and are still doing their normal tubby shit everyday.
_________________________________________

[In E.Gadd's Laboratory]

"Hmm...yes...wow...what the..." E Gadd mumbled while looking closely in his microscope. He was examinating a small part of a yandere infected tree branch.

A symbol appeared upon further examination. Revealing a dark death symbol. E Gadd felt a chill down his spine. He realized HIS ex girlfriend caused all this.

He needed the get the word out. However, no one could be trusted...

(Y/n)?