Chapter 9

(Y/n) was on a supply run which very dangerous considering these conditions. A red fog was obcuring (Y/n)'s view, making it hard to see.

But (Y/n) could see the Ballron super market. The doors were locked, so (Y/n) climbed through a broken window. He looked around and saw some supplie
s. Most of the items were gone or empty and were scattered on the floor.

Some of the display racks were collapsed or either still standing. (Y/n) continued to grab the essential items and heard a low giggling sound. He immediately ducked down behind a tall displaying rack.

"Wait...I can smell someone in here." A yandere voice called out.

"*sigh* That's probably just the stupid meat." A second yandere voice replied.

The two yanderes were eventually gone but (Y/n) decided to loot quickly. He didn't want to take chances. As (Y/n) got closer to the back exit, he saw a dead male corpse which had a police outfit. In his hand was a pistol.

Upon further look, there was a dead yandere corpse in front of him. He must've shot himself causing his yandere to also kill herself. (Y/n) found a nearby rose and gently placed it on the dead officer and then proceeded to grab his pistol.

It still had 5 bullets. Jackpot. However, (Y/n) forgotten that it had an alarm when opened, so when he opened it, an alarm blared.

"Oh fuck." (Y/n) cursed. He began to take off running.

"THERE'S SOMEONE IN THE STORE!" A yandere shouted. Multiple footsteps began to loudly enter the store, but (Y/n) was already out.

When it was clear, (Y/n) took a breath and a sip. He saw Mario'a safehouse and entered it.

"Mario I'm back. Mario? Mario..."

In the corner, was Mario twitching insanely. (Y/n) froze as Mario turned around.

"Oh (Y/n)...you're finally gonna be mine."

"Oh no..."

Maeio ran towards (Y/n) whi immediately flinched and covered his face but Mario laughed loudly. (Y/n) immediately noticed and groaned.

"HAHAHAHAH! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE! GET DANKED ON!"

"Dammit Mario! Fucking scared me there. Don't do that again." (Y/n) pushed the still laughing Mario and restocked the shelves.

"Oh and the radio now works." Mario said.

"Okay."

After restocking the shelves, (Y/n) tuned the radio to the current unhijjacked news station. The radio cackled and was distorted but it became clear.

"At this time, military forces will kill anyone who tries to escape Mushroom Kingdom or Snowblank Island. Please stay inside and god bless the world."

"Man this sucks ass. Dumbass apocalypse...."(Y/n) mumbled before collapsing on the couch and falling asleep.