Chapter 4

"Ergh...man what's with you guys? So damn annoying."

"Oh sweetie. I'm sure you already know the answer to that." The yandere replied.

(Y/n) groaned. He was tired and he just found some supplies. It was nightime. The sky still stayed red but it was darker.

It was dangerous at night, though, he had been captured. The only benefit there was, when being captured was when the yandere would do anything to protect his or her prize. Which in this case was (Y/n).

He heard a familiar voice. One that used to taunt him. Actually, there were more than one voice. A group of old yanderes. The ones who started it all. Standing right at the entrance of the cave. Black silhouettes with only pink eyes starting at (Y/n) and the other random yanderes.

The moon's illumination made it like a fairy tale. Except, there were no good endings. All of his old yanderes were there. Smg4, Bob, Meggy, Tari. Everyone but Mario. (Y/n) wondered where Mario was. Hopefully not a victim or a yandere himself.

It got cold and the air around (Y/n) got thick which mean't one thing. The yanderes were gonna have another brutal. Fucking. Fight.

"This shit happens 24/7" (Y/n) thought as a way to keep his sanity with him. Positivity is the solution to every problem.

"You all should run. It's not to late to turn away." Smg4 said.

"YeAh, JuSt GiVe Us OuR MoNeIeD pRiZe." Bob also uselessly added.

"NEVER! WE FOUND HIM FIRST! WE'LL TEAR OUT YOUR FUCKING SKIN AND EAT IT!" One of the yanderes shouted.

"That's fucking disgusting. Which is why I now feel like disturbed." (Y/n) thought once again.

"Very well then. YOU WILL ALL DIE!" The infected Smg4 crew ran towards the small group of yanderes.

(I don't feel like actually writing how they brutally killed each other. People like Bella might terroize me again.)

So after the stabbing, kicking, punching, biting, decapitations and gore, the yandere Smg4 crew finally won. They ran towards (Y/n) who had blood all over his damn clothes and then free'd him.

"Oh thank god. You guy's are actually normal again."

"Yeah sorry babe." Said Meggy before knocking (Y/n) out.

End of chapter 4