Chapter 15

Amongst the destroyed city, (Y/n) and Mario wandered. (Y/n) felt the E. I need help signal go off. The contamination levels were increasing and getting worse. Air was practically gone at this point. Mario tried to shove spaggheti to his mouth, but his gas mask was in the way.

"Errmh! Dammit! I can't wear this fucking gas mask any longer! I HAVE TO EAT MAH SPAGGHETI!" Mario shouted.

"Mario shutup! The yanderes will hear us, so be quiet."

The two stopped by a fenced checkpoint. Dead corpses littered here and there. A shiver went down (Y/n)'s spine when he heard giggles from far away.

The gate was open though. So they continued on in. However, they heard the giggles come closer and closer...and closer....

*yandere giggles*

"Fuck! Mario we gotta run! Don't look back!"

"But I don't waaaannna-

"RUN DAMMIT!"

As the two ran, 5 yanderes chased after, in such a creepy and disturbing way. Hard to think that they were humans and inklings once.

"STOP RUNNING..." They shouted.

"AH HELL NAW!" Mario yelled back. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot out at Mario's and (Y/n)'s body. They cursed and fell to the ground. They just got splattered by of course, blood.

"Ergghh....No...not again..."

"Sorry boys, but we got hired by um, what's his name? Right, Smg4. They said if we brought you two to them, then they would give us our special boys..."

"NO GOD PLEASE NO! NO! NO! NOOOOO-" Was Mario's last words before a tranquilizer dart was shot at his neck. He became unconscious within seconds.

The yanderes looked at (Y/n) who stuck his middle finger at them. They chuckled and did the same to him...

End of chapter 15