Chapter 11

A new month had passed. Scientists and researchers had recently discovered the yandere virus was manmade. The EAS was right. It had been a biological attack, claiming more than 500,000 deaths and more than 668,993 missing persons reports. They continued to quickly find a cure.

The United Nations grew more scared as the minute passed. The Global Military Joint and CBRN were starting to rapidly lose their operators. Resources started to become short and goods weren't importing.

Rumors started to spread when multiple military camp residents saw missles being imported into their camps. The military forces there, however, reassured the residents that they were soley for the use of halting the infected.

A 34th CBRN team (Sceptor 5-1) was sent into Mushroom Kingdom and was tasked with determining the fate of CBRN team 32 (Ceptor 2-1). Team 32 was sent over to check out the new anomalies that the castle was showing however, they did not appear when their helicopter landed.

Sadly (Ceptor 2-1) was deemed lost when they did not return. They've been late for more than 15 minutes.

[UPDATE]

The United Nations has decided to prohibit sending Armed Forces of any kind to any yandere infected area.

Contamination levels have been rising in the highly infected zones.

[End]

While (Y/n) was outside, Mario sat on the couch looking at Meggy's picture. It saddened him that she was infected. No, it basically broke him. Mario could tell something was wrong. Everything didn't feel right.

He knew that the yandere virus couldn't of come from anywhere. He and (Y/n) had to find out. Otherwise, they may never find the truth on who ever did all this..

End of chapter 11.