Chapter 2

From a far, (Y/n) could see yanderes trying to breach the vault door. Typical. He sighed then went towards them. As he got closer, the yanderes began to stop and sniff the air for a second. They turned immediately and smiled.

"Awww....you're a cute one!"

"Oh fuck off."

"Well excuse m-

*yeet*

A knife had been thrown in the yanderes head. Blood poured out like a fountain drink dispenser. The other yanderes got angry and ran towards (Y/n) but (Y/n) was not in the mood today.

He was in a Doomslayer mood.

So he brutally stabbed and kicked and beated the shit out of the small group.

"Okay it's safe now. Open the doors please. And no, there's no fucking yanderes here. I killed them all."

No response. He waited a few minutes but still, the doors didn't open. He eventually saw a keycard which surprisely wasn't found. He mumbed, then picked it up. (Y/n) then saw a small vault machine thing. He slided the keycard into the slot and a green light appeared.

The vault doors started to open. (Y/n) headed inside.

[Nexus PC Online]

Connection Established<<

Uplink Communications: Offline

Current Concealment Level: 100%

Log off<<

[       ]

(Y/n) went on a looting spree. He found rare supplies like pain killers, tylenol and even sweet anti biotics. He also found multiple guns. A good day indeed. A good day indeed. 

After his looting, (Y/n) made his way out of the vault. The sky was still apocalypse red. The air here wasn't contaminated. He took a deep breath. Took a sip of water then set out, to find a safehouse.

The end of chapter 2.