?*#&'?#*#???

A dark woman stood in a dark lab. Shee began to experiement and mix various chemical liquids together, producing a pink warm liquid. She laughed and poured it in a jar. She putted it along with other jars. She counted how many she had. More than 100 so far. On her table was a blueprint labeled "Operation New World" she began to leave the room and came back with a new mixture. She poured it with the pink warm liquid, producing a bright purple liquid. She smiled again, then finally went to her "human" room.

In the room, was a tied up woman and man. The woman was crying and tried to scream, but she had a rag in her mouth. The man tried to break out but the restraints kept him in place. The dark woman poured the purple liquid on the woman and ran out of the room and into her observation deck.

The woman stopped then broke free and began running towards the man who began to whimper. The man screamed when the woman bitten into his arm, with his blood leaking out. The new yandere licked the blood and moaned. She giggled and tore a piece from her shirt to wrap it around his wound. She then began to hug the man....

"This will go very well...." The dark woman laughed before finally leaving the observation room.