Chapter 8

"Wake up.....wake up....WAKE THE FUCK UP (Y/N)!" A familiar stupid voice shouted. (Y/n) jolted and fell on his ass down from a bed. He groaned and looked up. No way. It was Mario and he wasn't a yandere!

"Mario? What the? How long has it been and how are you not a yandere?"

"I don't-a know. Everyone seems to have gone a coo coo crazy."

Mario replied. He had a helmet, bullet sling and a Lmg on him. He looked pretty badass. They both appeared to be in a safe house. The windows were all boarded up with the sunlight shining through.

"How did you even manage to get me and where are we?"

"First of, I dunno know, second I dunno know?" Mario stupidly answered.

"Well anyways, are we safe from yanderes?"

"Uhh yeah. This is Mario's safehouse. Feel free to do anything but DON'T GO TO MY SPAGGHETI ROOM!" Mario then produced spaggheti from his overalls then began to eat it.

(Y/n) decided to explore and get his bearings around. He was surprised as Mario's safehouse was all stocked up and even had an armory. Eventually, (Y/n) found his bag with all his stuff.

"Finally. Mario actually helps for once."

(Y/n) unlocked the door and went outside. The sky was apocalyptic orange and Snowblank City could be seen from a far. The safehouse was on a hill with fences around. The trees seem to have concealed it well from yanderes.

(Y/n) stayed there for a couple of minutes before heading back inside. Mario was still eating his spaggheti.

"Hey um, thanks for rescuing me."

"No problem. Besides, it was getting boring after all in here."

(Y/n) saw a radio on a table and decided to check any news. He turned the knob and a new frequency came up. It was distorted at first, but (Y/n) could still make out the message.

"This is News Anchor Kermit from the M.K.N.N station with yandere Natalie right here. At this following time, you should not come outsi- OW! I mean you should come outside an-"

(Y/n) sighed and turned the radio off. He made his way towards the couch in the small living room and dozed off to sleep.

End of chapter 8.