Chapter 23

All I wanted was a peaceful life. With friends. With happiness. Instead, all I got was a apocalypse with literally factions trying to kidnap me. So if it's one thing I've learned, it's to never trust anyone. The military has once again took me into their base and are saying that I am the bait to lure Judy out. Great, I've become an asset again in which the military will somehow be bamboozled for god knows how many times. They said they've been collecting notes Judy has been leaving in multiple places. Like a shack on an island, an abandoned factory and many more places.

It took some time, but they finally decoded the letters and found out the coordinates to Judy's compound. And guess where it is. Mushroom kingdom. Just kidding, it's at an island called Lakers Island. What I'm guessing is that there is some villain bunker which is where Judy is. Anyways, the military is sending most of their troops. Don't wanna risk losing all their men and women.

"Hey, it's time." A soldier called out. I glance at him before grabbing my go bag. I sigh. This it. This is where it will flip to another chapter.

"Ok, questions? Bathroom breaks? or any other thing you need to do? because you won't be coming back for a while." 

"No sir." I reply.

"Alright. Hop onto that chinhook over there. Oh, and please don't die. Seriously, the world depends on it."

I roll my eyes and he begins to laugh. Making my way to that helicopter I notice soldiers following close behind me. Wow, it seems everywhere I go, there's always people following so fucking close behind. I take a seat and begin to doze off until we got to the compound.

[56 minutes later]

"(Y/n) wake up, we're here. You know the plan."

As we get off, lot's of soldiers begin rushing to the entrance while one of them starts to hack the bunker's doors. The doors slid open and the soldiers run through and take point. As we walk the long corridors, a big door appears. As the same soldier who hacked the doors makes her way to the keypad, the door opens which the soldiers aimed their rifles or shotguns in response. 

A light suddenly turns on. In the middle there is a yandere holding a knife. With blood pouring from her eyes...and mouth...she's also smiling too....mumbling incoherent wor-

"OPEN FIRE!"

Yeah she's dead now. Thank goodness there's not more of her. Just kidding, more lights switch on and what do you know? there's more of them. Males, females, my friends, toads and other species. They're surrounding us holding various weapons. Blood also pouring from their mouths and eyes. Another light switches on and it shows Judy. Behind a glass window near the roof. She's inside a control room. 

"Mierda! She's over there in the control room!" One of the soldiers yell. A speaker comes to life with a voice clearing her throat.

"Hello. It is I Judy middle name Fag last name E.Gadd. You've been brought here because I assume you've brought...Ah, there he is! (Y/n)! anyways, all of you, except (Y/n) will be killed! but hey, sacrifices need to be made. Even if it means taking lives away."

"Wait! why are you doing this?" I ask loudly. The speaker comes back to life again.

"Because (Y/n), the world is filled with hate. All we do is fight and go to wars with each other. What do we benefit from these wars? NOTHING! so, I've created my angels who will love each other. There will be no deaths, fights but love."

"You sick fuck.."

"Anyways, say bye bye soldiers!"

The yanderes chuckle then begin to laugh. Then to begin to laugh scream. They start to run at us but the soldiers fire in all directions. Blood splatters everywhere. The floor and the walls. Some soldiers die brutally. We're reduced smaller and smaller, until only a handful are left. Some of those handful begin to shoot themselves. I can't blame them. Those poor souls have witnessed shit they didn't sign up for. But I'm also guessing they didn't want to become yanderes themselves.

I look down at my arms and my body. I'm covered in blood. I would've puked, but I puked all my puke out already. One soldiers remains. The yanderes run past me and at him. He has an Lmg and will stand his ground. Sadly, he gets stabbed and stabbed again then collapses to the ground. He chuckles as he holds up a grenade. It explodes and you can already imagine what happened. 

"You're a sick bitch Judy...A fucking sick...bastard." I angrily grumble.

"Sacrifices had to be made (Y/n). If it means for a better world, I'm willing to do anything." 

I think desperately to try to not get captured again. That was when I look in my hands to see a suitcase. I don't know how I got this suitcase but I have the urge to deliver it somewhere. My head jerks to a room to my right.

"Okay my angels. Go fetch (Y/n)."

They look at me with a big smile. They laugh before slowly make their way to me. I back off slowly, until they begin to speed walk then to running. That door I looked at earlier, I run to it and open the door and slam it shut. Before the door closed, I heard Judy scream.

"GET HIM!"