Chapter 3

From a far, (Y/n) could see some yanderes and some other men having a [REDACTED]. In fact, it was so disgusting and weird that it made (Y/n) puke for a bit. When he finally stopped, he continued and shuddered of the fact of being forced to have [REDACTED] with other yanderes. Disgusting.

(Y/n) saw contaminated air ahead which could easily be spotted because that air was redish like the sky and thick and dense. He putted on his respirator and sprinted through the bad air.

He immediately ran faster went faster when he heard giggles. Giggles were a bad sign. That was a warning to get the fuck out and run. You would be very lu ky if the yanderes wouldn't chase you.

But you know (Y/n). He wasn't really a fast runner but at least he could run. So he was chased again. However, yanderes were smart. So you know what they did? They threw a throwing knife in (Y/n)'s leg.

(Y/n) screamed in pain and dropped to the floor. The yanderes giggled again and walked towards (Y/n).

"You know...running can't ever work against us silly."

"What the fuck....is...wrong with you?" (Y/n) tried crawling away. But he was dragged away by the giggling insane yanderes.

"No...no...No!"

[Secure Global Messsage]

At this following time, infected have compromised and hijacked multiple news networks including EAS emergency alerts. Radio frequencys are also insecure. It is advised to NOT trust anything that mentions the global emergency is off.

The CBRN and GMJO are still trying to halt the spread and escape of the yandere disease. Please remember to stay inside and isolate contact with anyone else in the area.

The UN would like to thank you for your cooperation.

[End Of Message]

(Author's note: I will add the yandered smg4 crew soon. And maybe even Boopkins.)