Chapter 19

The UN and the Military labeled Mario and (Y/n) as a crucial asset into finding the the cure and true creator of the yandere virus. So, (Y/n) and Mario had to stay in one of the most heavily guarded camps known as "Camp Hope".

Also, they had to have armed bodyguards and were not allowed leave unless given permission from Commander Grayton Bart.

"Anyways (Y/n). You are the first ever victim of the yandere disease. How the bloody hell did you survive? Police reports states that you've been kidnapped more than 4 fucking times. How?" Major MarioTheMariobutnottheactualmario asked.

"Well sir, luck and um, him." (Y/n) replied. Visibly determined to answer all questions and take some time to think about some of the questions asked.

"Who is him? Do you mean that stupid red fatass plumber" The Major asked.

"No, he was like uh.. a higher being."

"Well?"

"He's basically like a god. But not actually. He seems to be called by the name of Author."

"Okay...are you okay? This seems bullshit and maybe you are just traumatized from your experi-

"NO! I swear he is real! He saved my ass couple of times. Listen to some of the teletubbies! Some fucking believed him! He is true." (Y/n) shouted.

"Guards stand down. We need to know more about this... mighty being." MarioTheMariobutnottheactualmario said while changing his sitting position.

"The Author has powers of a god. But, he isn't Jeebus himself. He is like his assistant basically."

"Okay. What does he look like? You seem to be the first ever (Species name or human) to have encountered him."

"Well he looks lik-