More Power When You're Addicted

*Part 2 of previous oneshot.

Enjoy! Comment, Vote, Give Us Your Thoughts.❤

Anika sipped her tea staring at Cookie. It was hard not to admire her nowadays. She seemed nicer? Or maybe she was tripping. She thought otherwise when Cookie flashed Porsha a genuine smile. As the duo neared, Anika felt her breath hitch. It was hard to put up a front when you had been in her bed. Cookie didnt spare Anika a glance as she walked past her. Anika felt her heart twist, almost two months ago things were different. It was no more quick looks. Or sly hands touches. No random teas gifted to her. No more check in texts, or sweet smiles. Anika missed that.

Cookie was back on full time bitch. It bothered Anika, she didn't mean to hurt Cookie. She just....knew Lucious better. Loved him, she was barely starting with Cookie. It wasnt her fault Lucious made her choose. Maybe it was her fault for running to Cookie. Anika sighed continuing on her walk to the studios. In search of Lucious Lyon himself.

Since that wild night he was alot more attentive. Probably worried she'd jump ship. She almost did....but she couldn't. All he had to do was sing his promises. Wedding planning had started up again. Neither of them was too ecstatic. It was just coming along. She missed her excitement for it but it was missing. Entering the studio she spotted Lucious at the sound board. Listening to a revamped DJ Spins.

It was funny how he miraculously decided to jump back onto the legacy album boat. Anika wasn't as slow as she acted sometimes. She knew he was vying for Cookie's attention. She was ignoring him just as effortless as she was doing her. Any normal woman would be happy she cut herself out the picture. Anika found herself often wondering what it would be like if they all coexisted?

It was a thought right? Cookie had Lucious first she'd admit that. But could they all be together. Fuck social norms. Lots of men in the world had multiple women. Sister-wives to be exact. The real scary question was could she survive that dynamic? It was obvious there was some love areas in Lucious she could never touch, if he had Cookie...he wouldn't need her.

"You okay?" Lucious called out. Anika blinked realizing she was in the doorway still. Nodding she walked over taking a seat beside him.

"I was thinking we go to your favorite restaurant? Tonight?" Lucious tossed out, Anika gaped at him shocked.

"What? I thought it might be nice you know? What do you think?"

".....Itd be really nice. Thank you." She smiled, he nodded going back to work.

Very very odd of him. He wasn't exactly romantic, in fact he had bought her a diamond necklace as apology for everything. That was all, she didn't tell she knew he bought two. Or acknowledge that necklace two came right back to him. Ironically she had found out about the other necklace the night he called her Cookie by mistake. She had been using a trick Cookie had showed her and he let it rip. There had been a brief awkward pause, she wasn't sure if she wanted to keep sucking him offf or not.

She had chose to ignore it and continue. Resulting in some soul scorching orgasms later. Anika had Cookie to thank for giving her the confidence to get what she liked. Without Cookie she wouldn't have known she liked to be choked or how scratching at her made her hot. Lucious had bought his own personal choker for her. Even getting it decorated with her name. A vast change in their bedroom from almost two months ago.

Meanwhile....

Cookie sat behind her desk working overtime. Just enough to be gone monday. Malcolm had offered her a weekend get away. She most definitely jumped on board. After all that had happened a minute vacation was a gift. She had planned to take one a while ago....but things changed. Cookie groaned thinking back a few months.