Poor Little Tink Tink

*Vote and Comment. We like Thirsty a million times more than Vernon so he ain't here*

A Week Since Cookie's Apology

"Why are you acting like I'm threatening to shoot you?" Anika asked. "I would very much prefer if you fucking did," Cookie responded. "I don't know. They might have a better chance of liking you since they can't stand me whatsoever," Lucious added. Cookie huffed and rolled her eyes. She didn't want to meet Anika parents and she definitely didn't want to go to this dinner. She couldn't remember the last time she had to meet someone's parents. Her boyfriend before Lucious? That was 30 years ago. "They just want to understand what's happening. They want to protect me." "Girl we need protection more than you do. I pray everyday for God to protect my sanity."

"That's not funny," Anika mentioned. "Neither is you forcing this damn dinner down my throat. I'd rather be at home getting my throat stuffed then fucked then stuffed with some good food rather than pretending I like white people food." "My mother is black." "........... you are not helping yourself right now," Cookie said. "Just chill Cook. It won't be that damn bad," Lu tried to reassure her "Wanna bet?" "State your wages." "If it goes sour, then I must cum 15 times..........per person." "I'm sorry what?" Anika tossed out, Lucious laughed deeply at her shock. "Don't show her you're insecure before it even happens," he tossed out.

"I don't know why you're talking. You been slacking lately too," Cookie reminded him. "You a damn lie." "If I'm lying I'm dying. A grand total of 30 or both of you are on probation for a month." "You got a deal." "Anika?" "Okay deal." Cookie grinned to herself. The was no way either of them were going to hold up. Pulling up to Anika's parents, Cookie scrunched her face. She really didn't want to do this shit. "It'll be over before you know it mami," Anika whispered, giving her a quick peck once they were out the car. Lu walked up and draped his arm over Cookie's shoulder. Anika taking his free hand as they walked up to the door.

Anika opened the door and walked in first, not seeing her parents in the den. "Mummy! We're heeeerrrrreeeee," she called out, Cookie looked at the vanilla decor as they waited for the Calhouns to make their presence known. "The lack of flavor is evident already," Cookie mumbled getting a nudge from Lucious. "There's my baby. How are you sweetheart?" Melissa asked as she hugged Anika. "I'm great. Where's dad?" "Oh he's in his office. He'll be out in just a second." "Okay well this is Cookie. Cookie this is my mother Melissa." "Nice to meet you," Cookie said, sticking her hand out only for Melissa to eye her up and down first.

Both Lucious and Cookie instantly noticed it but for Anika's sake, they decided to ignore it. "Nice to finally meet the woman who has shaken my daughter's life upside down." "Mum-" "Is that my beautiful baby girl?" Steve voiced as he came around the corner. Looking to side, Cookie made a gag face at Lucious before shaking the expression away. "Hi daddy." "Steve, Melissa. Lovely to see you two again." "Can't quite say the feeling is the same Lucious," Steve tossed out making Cookie snicker.

"Uh dad this is Cookie," Anika finished introducing. "The infamous Cookie Lyon. Heard quite the tale about you," Steve said. "Oh really? What have you been saying about me Anika?" Cook asked, an underlying tone saying I will kick your ass if you said some bullshit. "Nothing but good things." "It wasn't always good," Melissa dropped. "Oh no? Like what?" "Drinks. Anyone want a drink?" Anika interrupted. "How about we make our way to the dining room? Dinner is ready after all," Steve suggested. Taking his wife's hand, the two led the trio to the dining room.

Cookie grabbed Anika by the back of her dress and whispered into her ear. "I want a full 15." Anika shivered from the reminder. She was definitely sneaking in a vibrator for this challenge. Sitting down, the women sat on opposite sides of Lucious while Steve and Melissa sat across facing them. As dinner commenced, an awkward silence filled the room. "So........how has business been? We saw your son Hakeem had gotten kidnapped not too long ago. How is he holding up?" Melissa couldn't help but to mention. "He's doing much better. Although you strive to keep your family safe, some things are bound to happen in this industry. Everyone wants to get some quick money by any means necessary," Lucious answered.