2 Powerful On Top

WARNING: VERY LONG. Our longest writing to date.

*Joint Work*

Z: This started out as a fun little joke but became a GOD damn masterpiece. I'm in love with it. We like to explore all hidden sides of every story.😈

Give us comments! We wanna see how you feel throughout the story.

Anika washed her face taking off the days makeup. Her engagement ring catching the light of the bathroom. She sighed shaking her head. Her mind was all over the damn place. She wanted to rewind time to last year when life was perfect. Before a hurricane by the name of Cookie the bitch Lyon came into her world. Ever since she stepped into Empire things have been different.

With her brash way of carrying herself. Her mother would call her anything but a lady. Strutting around Empire in her tight short dresses like she owned the damn place. Her utter lack of decorum. She felt it deep in her bones that what ever Cookie and Lucious had wasn't over with. She tried her hardest to push the two apart. That bitch just kept getting closer. Treating her like she was nothing but a pesky bug. She was Lucious fiance! Not a nobody!

Peeling off her dress and undergarments, Anika stepped into the shower. She found it unnerving how alike Lucious and Cookie were. They were two sides of the same coin. No matter how much that said they were opposites. All the traits she found endearing in Lucious, were infuriating in Cookie. Both had this cold dominating aura. Anika felt challenged in her own home. Fighting Cookie was like a full time job. The moment you loose one argument, she rushes and swoops more ground. Anika refused to bow down to some ex-con. It was time Cookie got put in her place. Closing her eyes under the spray of water, she was attacked by flashbacks.

"Right there Lucious.......yesssss."

Anika gasped a rush of water filling her mouth. Coughing she shook her head. Cookie's moans wouldn't leave her be. It broke her heart seeing Lucious the other day. Not fucking but making love....in the bed they shared. The way he was pushing into her. Like his life depended on it. He was so animalistic, giving Cookie his everything.

"Ima cum.....God ima fucking cum!"

Sprawled out like a goddess, Cookie took it all. Eyes screwed shut, head tilted up to the sky in rapture. Anika had seen Cookie in her most vulnerable moment. Nails digging deep into Lucious skin, enough for him to hiss in pain. Anika could still hear the way Lucious slapped her thigh, demanding she cum for him. She did within seconds of his demand.

"God damn baby."

Lucious had bellowed rolling his hips. Anika had watched with tears as he brushed the hair out Cookie's face tenderly. Helping her ride out her climax with shallow thrusts. It was the look on his face that cut her. Like she was the ultimate treasure. Could she blame him? She was ashamed to admit Cookie had the most alluring peak face she had ever seen.