Say Yes Ma'am

*Coming at yall with another team effort project. Don't forget to vote and commentttttt*

Kinda high key obsessed with this thrupple. Would have been iconic on screen. ~Z

Cookie hummed as the water cascaded down her body. Taking her time in waking up. She was no stranger to early mornings. Work hours were much like prison time. Starting to lather up her body she heard the shower door open. Cool air hitting her back. She didnt turn around knowing it was one of two people.

"Good morning." Lucious hummed, wrapping his arms around her waist. She tilted her head back expecting the morning peck.

"Good morning. Dont be pulling nothing. I need to finish and get going." Cookie spoke, no stranger to his morning desires. Lucious rolled his eyes taking the loofah from her. Washing her back for her.

"Kitty still asleep?" She asked.

"Mhmm." He hummed, Anika slept like a dead body till 6am. She wasnt awake any earlier than that.

"And I would still be asleep if you didn't kick me." He added.

"Yeah, well told your ass last night I dudnt want middle. Thsts your fault." She huffed, bringing a chuckle from him. Switching places with her he grabbed his soap.

"You wouldn't have to wake up at 3 if you just moved in." He stated, it was her turn to roll her eyes. This conversation brought an argument she didnt feel like having....for the 9th time. How was he expecting her to take that step if he wasnt checking into this relationship himself?

"Shut up. Let me get your back so I can get out." Cookie spoke, he smirked pulling her under the spray suddenly. She sputtered getting water in her mouth.

"My hair! Jackass!" She snapped, smacking him the water giving an extra bite to his skin.

"Dont tell me to shut up then." He chuckled.

"Wash your own back stupid!" She spat, getting out his laugh filling the bathroom. Drying off Cookie lotions up. Pulling on the jumpsuit she left here for these occasions. Lucious stepping out as she slipped into her houseshoes.

"What do you want for dinner?" He asked, drying his body. Cookies eyes trailed his frame slightly distracted.

"You need your mouth filled or are you gone answer?" He tossed playfully.

"I'm not coming over tonight. Told you that yesterday." She answered. He smacked his lips putting on lotion.

"Bring some clothes Friday. I want you all weekend." He stated.

"We'll see." She replied, getting an annoyed look from him. She knew she had only been here once this week but she was busy. It's not like they didn't see eachother at work. He was just a horndog and wanted her around all the time. He had Anika to fuck but from his own mouth the three of them together was always better. Topping sex with just her. Only he had a damn scoreboard for that.

"I can't do lunch today either. Keem is on his 'we dont spend time, love me less' bullshit. So we're going out." She informed him. Leaning in the doorway Lucious nodded a yawn leaving him.

"Speaking of boys.....when we gone tell them? Sometimes I just wanna slap some ass at work." He tossed.

"Of course you do. Anyways you know how I feel about it." She responded, grabbing her keys and phone.

"Cook we're just having sex. No big deal."

"The words coming out your mouth is the big deal." She tossed, he rolled his eyes not in the mood for some mushy talk.