I have some Suggestions and etc.

Hi Everyone Jessica Here!

Do you guys want a Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum Fanfics? Comment down below!

What are your suggestions for the NBA ships thing. It can be any.

For example you have Shaq And Charles Barkley. Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Larry Bird and Kevin McHale and many more NBA ships.

Not just the Basketball Players and stuff but it can be a head coach and sugar daddy things.

Examples: Gary Harris (26) is dating his head Coach Michael Malone (49) as they were on the conditioning. However, Gary was unsure when it comes to Mike convincing to start a family with him.

Klay Thompson (30) is expecting his first child with the General Manager of the Golden State Warriors Bob Myers (45) while living in San Francisco at their 2 story house 30 minutes away from The Chase Center.

Kyle Kuzma (25) marries LA Lakers Coach Frank Vogel (47) on the day of the Lakers Championship in 2020.

Not just that any NBA staff dating each other.

It can be Rick Carlisle and Mark Cuban.

Mark Cuban and Rick Carlisle met when they both attend high school together as teenagers and yet, they started going out on dates and etc.

Anyways if you guys need any suggestions, request and stuff let me know and I'll add some on the NBA ships edition. I hope you guys have a safe and healthy New Year. Looking forward to Happiness and Blessings in 2021!

Plus, feel free to Direct message me and I will be available anytime to reply all the messages and stuff. Alright! Stay safe and take care!

- Jessica 💞💞💞