JR Smith and LeBron James: Dinner Date and Wedding Proposal

Los Angeles, California
1:00pm,

JR Smith gets asked out by LeBron James out on a date. LeBron met JR smith when they were both teammates at Cleveland Cavaliers and 3 weeks later, they started dating. But somehow, there was an On and off relationship due to LeBron moving to another things and even break up rumors as well. Somehow, JR Smith reveals to his Best friend Channing Frye that he and LeBron's relationship was on edge.

Since being traded, it nearly ended their relationship and JR Smith cried himself to sleep when he didn't get any text and call from him, all he can do is reside with his mother for 5 months until LeBron comes back to reconcile his relationship with him. LeBron still considers his teammate JR Smith as his girlfriend knowing that he had a love and surprises for him. Even on Valentine's Day, LeBron would buy boxes of chocolates, flowers and takes him out on dates. Thus, Vacationing together in Paris, Greece and Venice. JR Smith stands at 6'6" and his boyfriend stands at 6'9" The same height as Kevin Durant.

"So what happened between you and LeBron?" His mother asked. "Mom it's nothing, it's just that we haven't been talking about any stuff like that," "Earl come on, I wanted to know what's going on so that way I can talk things out with your boyfriend,"

He told his mom that he and him got in the on and off relationship because he found out that LeBron cheated on him and JR was not happy about it. It was not easy for him to deal with breakups. However, it wasn't the case of the man who he thinks he might have been hiding something. "Well I think you might want to rest son," His mother told him. "I don't want to see you looking grumpy if you keep thinking too much," "Yeah! Yeah! I get it mom! I get it!" He slammed the door to his bedroom.

"Geez! I've never seen him angry before," She gasped, knowing that JR became frustrated because of the relationship problems. He opened the door and said. "Oh sorry Ma, I was wrong, I should've not done that," "It's okay baby," She smiled. "You didn't know,"

15 minutes later,

He took the catnap until he heard the doorbell ring. "Oh great! I have to disconnect the doorbell," JR frowns. Mrs. Smith opens the door. "Oh hi What brings you here?" The 6'9" Male asked. "Is JR Smith here? I want to speak with him?" "He's upstairs in his room, please come in and make yourself feel at home," Mrs. Smith lets LeBron enter the Smith Household.

"Want coffee?" She asked. "No I'm good Mrs. Smith, Thank you tho," "Anytime darling," He goes upstairs to enter JR Smith's bedroom. "JR? Can I come in?" He gets up and opens the door to his room. "May I help you?" "Listen, I know that you're mad but the thing is that I was being an ass to you since the NBA trade and stuff and I decided that I'll make it up to you, so I just wanted to say I'm sorry JR, I am very sorry,"

"No I should be the one to be sorry," JR Smith had a guilty look on his face realizing that he was angry with LeBron. "I was mad at you for the last 6 months because I didn't know what you were doing," "It's okay, I forgive you," He said. "Besides, Our dinner is going to be on tonight at 7pm. So If you're interested, I really want you to be my prom date for this instant," JR's eyes widened. "Wait! Really? Are you asking me out on a date?" LeBron nods and said. "Yes JR because you're my teammate. Teammates or not, I want to spend my time with my partner, so will you be my date?" JR shouted in excitement. "Yes LeBron! I do!" "Alright I'll pick you up at 6pm, see you later,"

He took a nap again before getting ready to go to the prom with LeBron.

6pm,

Next, His mother prepares him for the big event as he and her had a conversation. "Your hair looks soft, do you brush it often?" "Yes Ma, I have," She smiled and later on, JR tears up. "Thank you Ma and I love you so much," "I love you too sonny, Having you was my greatest gift from God," He was dressed up in a Mandy Moore Skirt and the formal blazer and slacks that he wore on a homecoming dance. Ding dong!

"I'll get the door," He went to the door and opened. "LeBron?" "Hi JR, you look amazing today! Ready to go?" He nods. "Alright! Let's go," "Have fun boys, I'll see you tonight," Mrs. Smith said. (Note: JR Smith wears heels Pls don't ask 😂)

At the Los Angeles Convention Center, a bunch of teammates were enjoying their dates altogether as LeBron and JR were socializing together at the rooftop sightseeing the views of Los Angeles. They had tables with Candles and a fancy restaurant around it. The waiter went to them and asked. "Hi My name is Tyler and I'll be your server today so what can I do for you,"

LeBron: so I want an apple cider, Brioche beef sliders, one for me and one for my girlfriend JR.

JR: 😳.

Tyler: Okay Gotcha. How about you sis?

JR: I'll start with a caesar salad and soup as well and oh a glass of water please.

Tyler: Okay sis anything else?

LeBron: Actually for Dessert, I'll get the Ice cream on top of the waffle thing.

Tyler: Okay sounds good and the order will be there with you.

LeBron and JR: Thank you.

They began talking.

"Well JR, I knew at this moment we could be together forever and then winning the Lakers championship with you like we did in Cleveland Cavaliers, And I realized I bought you something," He surprises him with flowers and Jr smiles.

"LeBron, Is that for me?" He said. "Yes JR, This is for you and you know we've been together for 5 years now," The waiter that have the orders on the cart thing watched the Proposal and the fans filmed the video of their proposal.

"And I even buy the small box with the 14 Carat ring inside it and I always think I am ready to propose you, so are you ready?" He asked again. "Yes,"

"Okay," He took a deep breath and said. "Well Earl Joseph "J.R." Smith III. I don't know what to say but I see the beauty in your eyes and body language that I would love to see and being teammates with you was the best thing I would ever have and even when we have rivalries ourselves, I still stand by your side no matter what," He got up from the seat holding the small box and opens it. "I want to you be the wife of me and a mother to our children and I want to spend the rest of my life with you,"

At first, LeBron had the request and kneels down. "JR Smith, Will you marry me?" The fans were cheering and tearing up with joy, so does the waiters and waitresses. "YES LEBRON!" JR said. "I WILL MARRY YOU," LeBron and JR shared a kiss as the waiter announced. "Congratulations for both of you," Mrs. Smith's mother came in. "Mom!" "Oh I didn't expect both of you on the rooftop and did LeBron propose to you?" "Yes Ma he did," His mother began to cry. "Son you made LeBron become my son in law and you're going to make me a grandma soon," "Mom stop it," He smiled in laughter. "Of course you are going to be a mother in law to LeBron and A grandma to my future kids,"

"Mind if I join in?" She wondered. "Sure Mom, you can," LeBron said.