LeBron James' Four Girlfriends from the NBA Teams

1. JR Smith;

LeBron dated JR Smith from 2016-2018 When they were still teammates in Cleveland Cavaliers. But somehow during the playoffs, it caused a strain in their relationship since losing to the Golden State Warriors. Although, they got back together since JR Smith Joined the Lakers. LeBron is now engaged to his Cleveland Cavalier and Los Angeles Laker JR Smith. Yet, he apologized to him after lashing out at him.

2. Dwayne Wade

LeBron met Dwayne Wade when they were competing against each other for Team USA and then became teammates with him in Miami Heat. Since Entering Miami Heat, LeBron Dated Dwayne Wade from 2010-2014. Their relationship ended in 2014 on the Day of LeBron's birthday.

3. Lance Stephenson

LeBron James dated Lance Stephenson from 2018-2019 before going back together with his fiancée JR Smith. Somehow, it caused a lot of wreck in their Relationship when he is caught by him for having an affair with another guy from the Other NBA team Anthony Davis.

Somehow, there was a coincidence that AD was spotted hanging out with LeBron James at In N out restaurant in Los Angeles at the time when AD joined the Lakers after being traded in exchange of Lonzo Ball and Josh Hart. It is unclear if LeBron might have been caught in the middle prior to dating another Player from the other team.

4. Anthony Davis

AD is LeBron's rumored girlfriend. Lance Stephenson and LeBron's relationship ended when Lance finds out LeBron is dating another opponent Anthony Davis. It was A Rhetoric moment on how they were linked to each other. Since being teammates from Team USA. LeBron would always fall in love with his 6'10" girlfriend Anthony Davis. In fact, this might make JR Smith Jealous when he finds out LeBron has another girlfriend.

Damn! It must've been a mixed one to have LeBron having 4 girlfriends from the NBA Teams. Although, He knows that it was a bit messed up because he's been there.

"Bro, you never knew you had a lot of girlfriends," Kyle Kuzma knew what had happened since LeBron was living in his bachelor life because he realized he had 4 girlfriends. In fact, Rajon Rondo didn't recognize the fact that LeBron started dating someone from his team whatsoever.

When LeBron went on the trip to Las Vegas, he took the 4 players with him. Like boy! That was mixed up. "So who are you thinking about?" Talen Horton Tucker followed. "I'm thinking about JR Smith, just as you know he's actually my fiancée. We proposed at the restaurant last week, we are going to get married soon,"

"I'm so happy for you Bro," Rajon said. "Just as you know I'm engaged to Anthony Davis too!" "Wait! How did you and AD become engaged?" Rajon explains. "AD and I proposed at the city lights in LACMA and man! It was the best wedding proposal ever. Besides, AD was a beautiful soul, and yet, I always loved dating a tall girlfriend, you dated him before,"

"Well Yeah I did, he's beautiful as far as I can tell," Rajon was in awe. "Awww, but man! You gave us a shocker that you have 4 girlfriends," "Long story short, that was a shocker you know,"

Comment down!

Which NBA girlfriends would you want LeBron to date?

Would you prefer JR, Dwayne, Lance Stephenson or Anthony Davis?