Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram: Coachella Date

Indio, California,
5:30pm,

Brandon and Kyle decided to attend the Coachella Date. They were so excited as Brandon Ingram decided to dress up as Hannah Montana. "Seriously babe? You wanted to dress up just like your favorite character?" Kyle was starting to laugh. "Well, you said you would," Brandon snorts. "How come you weren't amused haha," "Well, wear something else,"

He goes to the closet and picks a Kuzmania T-shirt and shorts. "Alright! That's what I'm talking about!" Kyle claps as his boyfriend dresses up just to look like they're twinning. "I get to wear whatever I want, you don't just go around and pick my outfit," "I know that," He abruptly agrees what Brandon Ingram would tell him.

Kyle Kuzma: Whatever works! Come on! Let's pack up for Coachella and we have to stay at Best Western hotel for the two nights!

Brandon Ingram: Well sounds good!

They drove from LA to Indio just to attend the music festival that took place around Riverside and they watched Beyoncé and the rest of the musicians perform on stage. A horde of people were there, so were Brandon and Kyle. Brandon leans on to Kyle Kuzma and talks about what they had in their mind for their future Lakers.

Brandon Ingram: Since The Lakers didn't make it to the playoffs, you know we worked hard for it.

Kyle Kuzma: That's right Babe.

Brandon Ingram: I mean who would you realize that we wanted to have another championship?

Kyle Kuzma: who knows?

Brandon Ingram: Lucky For us because our Team had 16 championships in the past decade and Celtics had 17 championships.

Kyle Kuzma: You know nobody underestimates the greatness of the NBA teams like Lakers, Bulls and Celtics .

They were laughing until they were met by their two teammates. LeBron, Lance, JaVale, Tyson, Jemerrio, Andre And the rest of the Lakers teammates were there.

Kyle Kuzma: Hey Guys!

The rest of the Lakers boys were greeting the couple. "Hi dudes! I thought we never see you guys, but we managed to arrange some time and we were thinking to spend the Coachella getaway with both of you," "Dang! I didn't expect any more guests coming," Brandon gasps. "Perhaps, our teammates came in to attend Coachella with us," "Well JaVale told me that we will meet up with you guys," Alex Caruso shrugs. "Right JaVale?" "Yes I agree," JaVale nods. "I took three-four players with me to the van while the rest of our teammates, drove the vans with our players,"

"Oh Okay, I get the point," He refers back to what JaVale McGee had explained to him and Kyle Kuzma. "Like what are you waiting for? Let's have fun!" That was an unexpected encounter knowing that the LA Lakers teammates managed to meet up with the couple that took place in Indio. Thus, they were grabbing a couple of drinks like lemonade and the hotdogs, salad and snacks that they were selling.

3 hours after the Coachella day,

The boys decided to eat out for the day before heading to the hotel room to rest for another big day. Yet, they were having a great time and they took lots of pictures, posted on social media and all that stuff and the fans commented nice stuff about them.

Brandon Ingram took 69 selfies of himself and his boyfriend Kyle Kuzma and their engagement is in a few days after Coachella. He felt hyped up about it and yet, the fans will soon attend the wedding proposal that will take place outside of Staples Center.

Day 2: another day another Coachella!

Kyle and Brandon woke up the next morning, but little did he know Brandon was cramping. "Ow!" He felt something on his lower belly. "Brandon, are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm good," He answers. "At least, I'm not on my period," "What are you talking about? You're not a girl, you don't get periods," Kyle teases. "Oh shut up Kuz! I'm not even blowing smoke," He began laughing at the fact that Kyle Kuzma was talking about periods.