Marcus Smart and Al Horford

Al Horford POV:

How fascinating it can be since I'm going to marry my girlfriend Marcus Smart and it Will take at the beach in Boston and yet, I saw my teammates including Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum getting engaged. Yet, I have 3 days until my big day to marry the love of my life. In case you ask how I met Marcus Smart. We met when we were in high school and moments later, we started dating until our NBA draft. Besides, we can become a big ass couple no matter what happens.

"Can someone tell me what's going on in the Locker room just now?" Furkan Korkmaz asks when he witnessed Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum had their plans to get engaged even though he didn't know anything about the Engagement. "Oh Furkan, I think a lot of teammates are gathering because we are watching our two teammates getting engaged. Plus, didn't you know about it?" "Uh no I did not," He stammers shaking his head when he didn't know that Jayson Tatum and Jaylen brown getting engaged. "I just arrived for the practice and I didn't know they were at the bleachers," "It's okay, you didn't know dude," Jacob Pullen comes up to fetch Furkan Korkmaz. "Babe, come on let's watch the proposal," "Wait a minute is that your girlfriend?" Marcus asks. "Oh no, actually he's my fiancée," Korkmaz answers. "Hi guys! Sorry I'm late, I had to drop my mom off to the massage class, we both stuck in traffic," "It's okay it happens," Al Horford knew what it was like to be stuck in traffic. "I had that happen before when my dad had to pick up something from the CVS pharmacy," They can relate to something that got stuck in traffic. Although, they were able to catch up on what they were doing as the fans were joining in to watch the engagement. However, little did Al Horford know that Marcus Smart was the one watching the Jowens ship from the Big Brother show.

Al overheard Marcus talking about how John and Bill had their love story. What they didn't know is that John Hickenlooper married a Governor and some say that they found the match stranger than usual. (If I remember this correctly, I grew up watching Filipino movies, TV shows and soap opera that includes some romance and etc. that's why I started doing some fanfics. Pls don't @ me lol.) It was not just a typical sugar daddy that Marcus Smart would always mention, it was the Governor of Colorado Bill Owens that was a Republican married a Democrat. In the meantime, Some of the colleagues were like: Wait! You're marrying a Democrat right? Bill answered with a yes because he fell in love with John Hickenlooper first. "So you realized Bill fell in love with John?" "Well he did when they started dating in 1981, he met John when he travelled to Narberth, Pennsylvania just to have a moment with him," "I can see that," He replied. "I did have a collection of John and Bill. Thus, I had the photo cards of them when they tied the knot in Greece," He later added. "Apparently, John's eyes were filled with beauty and happiness when he and Bill were set to get married," However, Bill and John never had children since John was unable to have kids at the time of the show. Although, their relationship were still intact and strong as ever.

*Back at home was that Marcus Smart is watching Big brother house on TV*

But then there were some parts on how Bill and John began goofing around while lounging In the living room in Hundred Islands Pangasinan. In fact, the Housemates were The siblings and the cousin of John were there. So does Bill and the rest of their friends. Later on, He switched to the episode that says: Goofing around in Malabon when John were snuggling on the thin blanket in a 90° weather in Malabon City Philippines. What he didn't know is that John wore short shorts that he bought from H&M and the crop top shirt.

Bill Owens: John really? Is there anyway on why it had to occur for something that we did since entering the big brother house.

John Hickenlooper: Yeah right. This is the first time you were here just to tell the funny story about why you were scared of snakes.

Bill Owens: Oh John.

George watched his cousin and his husband playing around in the living room area.

John starts giggling. Especially with Bill holding on to him.

"Wow, I didn't know they were together," Marcus Smart's brother said. "Well they were," He replied.

For instance, Bill and John were seen sitting next to each other. Especially if John had trouble falling asleep, Bill would always come to him and give him cuddles and kisses. But there were rumors on why John and Bill were sleeping in separate rooms. Marcus Smart would start screaming like a fan girl for the Jowens Ship. Plus, He had a lot of magazines like the John and Bill. In fact, he plays the scene of how Bill would look at John like the way Al would do the same thing for Marcus.

*Present day*

"Have you watched the Big brother yet?" "I did, to be honest, the Jowens ship had reminded them of us being a couple," "I guess John Hickenlooper is lucky that he married a Governor of Colorado despite of him being a mayor but man, that's rare for the public servant to date and marry despite of their positions," "Well John is like the Bachelorette you know," Marcus said. "But somehow he was the key factor for the Big brother show and was nominated for the regular edition along with his husband," In fact, Marcus fell in love with John's fashion trends. Somehow, he could imagine him wearing the formal outfits. Even in the movies, It was in the Love yourself; Persona. Yet, it starred with John and Bill as well when they started their first movie together. But what triggered Marcus was John Hickenlooper portraying his character as Joshua and his on screen partner Bill Owens is Louis. Especially the romance, suspense, John having to deal with many of the family disapproving of the relationships but they managed to pull through by spending time together. Even though they were no longer together, they remained friends as of 2022.

The next day,

Marcus Smart goes to the mall with his friends. However, he is unaware that he has a surprise waiting for him. At this time, they were planning a proposal when Al Horford was waiting for him to come by. "I thought you were not coming," "Well I was because I wanted to make a confession with you," At this time, Marcus I know we've met since high school, but I was very interested in you. Remember the John and Bill love story that we've watched. You're the John Hickenlooper and I am your Bill Owens. I wanted to treat you like a queen Marcus. Spend the rest of my life with you. And I wanted to ask you something. Marcus Smart? Will you marry me?" Marcus popped the question and shouted. "Yes Al! I'll marry you!" The fans cheered as the two men Al Horford and Marcus Smart were officially engaged to be married. Their wedding is set to begin after the Preseason.