Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan

The time when he and fiancé were still teammates,

Toronto, Ontario
6:30pm,

Kyle Lowry is rubbing his 8 month old baby bump while cuddling beside DeMar DeRozan. The day before he was traded to San Antonio Spurs, Kawhi Leonard comes to visit at their house. Kawhi knew what it felt like to be a father to his children since he married his girlfriend. Kyle is expecting a baby boy with his teammate DeMar DeRozan.

"I can't wait to see our little pea pod," Kyle chuckles in happiness. "Me too baby," DeMar smiled. "And I'm sure that I will always be here for you because I wanted to make sure that you and our baby will be taken care of," Kyle was only 16 when he got pregnant with his first baby. In fact, Kyle had told his parents that he was pregnant and his father didn't approved of his news. It made him upset knowing that Kyle was unable to take care of the baby. But something miraculous happened when His mom had to accept the fact that he had to move on, His Mom Mrs. Lowry went to him and told him that everything was going to be alright and she'll do anything to take care of the baby. She even met DeMar DeRozan's family and would love to meet the baby.

Although, they moved on as well. Since they are expecting a baby Boy, Kyle and DeMar are planning on extending a family. Later on Nick Nurse came to the house and bought them baby supplies because they needed help with shopping and he helped DeMar DeRozan prepare the clothes for the hospital when Kyle goes in labor with their son. (Just wondering if you want Kyle to go on normal delivery or C-Section)

"Damn! I can't wait to be a mom," Kyle was excited knowing that he is going to be a mom to his and DeMar's baby boy. In fact, I wanted to let anyone know that whatever happens between me and him, we will always be a great parents no matter what,"

They decided to go to the clinic in Toronto and checked on their baby's health, everything went well. The baby's healthy and they were relieved that no issues were happening to his unborn child. At first, they were watching The art of racing in the rain and it was always his favorite pick when he first found out he was pregnant. However, he got used to it and they were thinking about their baby names and the name of it was Tyler.

1 month later,

Kyle was already nine months pregnant and ready to pop soon. While DeMar was at work, he was helping out his mom in the kitchen and cleaning up for the families to come by when he comes home. "Mom do you need help?" He asked. "I'm good baby, you should rest," "Oh right," Kyle answered to his mom as he returned to his seat watching TV. He wore a pair of sweatpants and a tank top waiting for his fiancé DeMar to come home.

"So Do you want snacks Son?" "Sure Ma I'll get-," "Kyle?" His mother rushed to him and asked. "Kyle, what happened?" "Mom I think my water just broke," Kyle Lowry's impression turned to fear knowing that the baby was coming. "Oh dear let me call DeMar," His mom calls DeMar from work and tells him that Kyle is going to have a baby. "Okay Ma, I'm coming," His boss lets him go home early just to accompany Kyle Lowry to the hospital.

Kyle was groaning in pain. "Just breathe okay baby, you'll get through this, he's coming home soon, Let me get the bags and we'll get there. Few minutes later, DeMar runs to his laboring partner and brings him to the hospital.

At the maternity ward,
3:00pm,

The room soon filled with doctors and nurses commanding Kyle to push the baby out and then encouraging him to keep going. "You can do this my love," DeMar said kissing Kyle's hands. "I know you can but you have to do this to our baby," "Kyle the baby is moving a little bit you need to push honey," "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" Kyle let's out a scream squeezing DeMar's right hand tight until he couldn't feel it anymore. Ever since Kyle Lowry stood at 6'0" His pelvis were a bit narrow because he knew that the baby was going to be a bit heavier for the first time.

The doctor on the side instructed. "Okay, on the count to three I need you to breathe in and push when you feel a contraction," Kyle nods. "One two three and push!" He commanded loud and clear and they can see the baby's head crowning. "Come on Kyle you can do this, come on!" Kyle screamed like crazy once again and he realized he had to push again.

30 minutes later,

the Lady pulled the baby out while Kyle whimpers in agony. "Okay he's coming out now Kyle now push the last one!" Kyle was panting but was relieved knowing that the baby boy is already out. "It's a beautiful baby boy," The nurse tears up in happiness. "We did it Kyle," DeMar smiles kissing him on the lips. "We have our baby boy now," They checked his health, weight, measurements and yet, the baby weighed 8 lbs 6 oz. "What is the name of your baby?" Norman Powell followed. "Tyler," He replied. "Tyler Darnell Lowry-DeRozan," "Tyler Darnell Lowry-DeRozan," The nurse wrote the name down on the clipboard. "Enjoy your time with the baby,"

Tyler Darnell Lowry-DeRozan
Born: March 5, 2018,
Weight: 8 lbs 6 oz.
Parents-
Mother: Kyle Lowry
Father: DeMar DeRozan.

"Thank you for giving me a family," Kyle smiles. "Anytime babe," DeMar told Kyle.

Welcome to the world Tyler Darnell Lowry-DeRozan!