Derrick Rose and Jimmy Butler: Thanksgiving special with the Rose family

Derrick Rose is a Mom to be as Jimmy Butler would do anything to take good care of him Thus, he's going to be a father to He and Derrick's baby.

Derrick Rose and Jimmy Butler met when they were at College before entering the NBA Draft and yet, Derrick is expecting a first child with Jimmy. The next thing what happened is that When they first met. Their teammate Luol Deng was saying something in front of the Chicago Bulls Players.

"I love Taj's Ass," "You what?" Taj Gibson turned his head back to Luol. "Why do you like my ass?" "Because they are so sexy? What do you expect?" Luol argued. "You're the one that's looking so attractive I can't even stop looking at you," It took place at the Chicago Bulls Locker room. Somehow, Luol admitted to Joakim Noah that he liked Taj Gibson a lot because he had a crush on him. Taj began to feel numb knowing that he hadn't had any interactions with Luol.

"So we're you saying?" "Well Taj you were the one that's attractive that's why I tell you," Jimmy and Derrick watched the interactions between Taj and Luol Deng. "Hon, what's happening?" "Oh it's nothing, Luol had a crush on Taj Gibson because it was the time when Taj was in the Basketball court spending time with his family," However, Taj was not allowed to date anyone because of his father's expectations, but his mother knew it was fine for him to date anyone..

"I wanted to go back with you Taj," "How many times do I have to tell you? No more second chances, that's it," Taj sighs. "From now on, I think it's better if we will be better off as friends and teammates,"

"Damn! What a jackass!" Jimmy shrugs. "Taj is not comfortable with his interaction anyway," "Babe, don't blow it out of proportion, he's not used to it just yet," Derrick nudged him on the elbow. "Oh right! Sorry," "That's alright hon, I'm sure he would practice his interactions,"

Next, they met Taj at the Peet's Coffee and tea.

"Luol Deng is an ass!" Taj became frustrated with the things that Luol was saying. "Taj what happened?" Derrick came to talk to him. "Oh it's nothing, I got mad at him because he wants to go back with me," "Oh that must be a shame, is there anything we can do?" "Well yes, I would like you guys to talk to Luol Deng for me and let him know that it's not okay," "No worries Bro, will do,"

Jimmy Butler and Derrick Rose were spotted holding hands while Derrick is cradling his 3 month baby bump. "So we are going to talk to Luol Deng," "Yup," They were at Luol's place and Derrick Rose asked. "Can you explain why you said that You love Taj's ass?" "Why is that? I love his ass, you just don't get it," "Snap out of it dude! Taj is not ready to be your girlfriend yet," He was dumbfounded at this time. "Look I'm sorry, it's just that I can't help it," they talked it out for half an hour, but He was able to make things right. He apologized to Taj and yet they still remain friends after their breakup. Taj is going to find a teammate that will be the boyfriend. Or if he's going to Minnesota Timberwolves. His Ideal Type will be someone who's on the other team with him. However it is unknown if Luol had any plans to get Taj back with him together.

"Sorry hon, I was not expecting that," Jimmy said. "That's okay, damn! They've been throwing shade at each other I can totally tell," Derrick laughs. "Besides, Luol wanted to be back together with Taj,"

"I know, but they moved on, so let's focus on our future. I can hardly wait for a surprise baby shower," "Babe not yet," Derrick laughed. "Anyways I wouldn't want to miss the Thanksgiving thing with my family and you are included,"

Jimmy Butler had to move in with Derrick Rose because he needed a place to stay. Jimmy's mother did not approve of his girlfriend Derrick's relationship that's why he got kicked out. But Derrick's mother Treated Jimmy like her own that's why she welcomed Jimmy to the Rose family. Since Derrick is engaged to his teammate Jimmy Butler. They are going to get married starting the preseason by the time Derrick Rose reaches to his 7 months of pregnancy.

*Thanksgiving With The Rose Clan*

It took place in Miami as Derrick introduced Jimmy Butler to his parents. "Hi My name is Jimmy Butler It's nice to meet you," "Nice to meet you too Jimmy I'm Brenda Rose you can call me Mrs. Rose," "My name's Reggie and this is Dwayne Rose, Pleasure to meet you Jimmy," They were celebrating thanksgiving along with Derrick's nieces and nephews as Jimmy Butler got to know them. When the dinner began. Derrick Broke the news to his parents. "Mom, I have good news. I'm pregnant!" "You're kidding right?" His mother gasped in surprise. "Am I going to be a grandma?" "Of course Ma! You are going to be a grandma soon," "Dude! I'm going to be an uncle," Reggie cried his eyes out. "We're going to have a little Butler on the way," "Reg shut up!" Jimmy laughs. "I'm so thankful to share that Derrick and I are expecting our first child, in fact we don't know for sure if our baby was going to be a boy or a girl,"

"I hope it's a boy," His other brother said. "But if it's a girl, is mom going to make some stuffed animals?" "Well I could get a head start boys. Besides, we need to be gentle with Derrick because we don't want to pressure him. Jimmy, why don't you take Derrick to the room?" "Sure Mama Brenda," Jimmy escorts Derrick Rose to the room. Yet, they were both teammates in Chicago Bulls and Minnesota Timberwolves.

"Your mom seemed to like me a lot babe," Jimmy smiled. "Yeah because you told me that your mom kicked you out, so that's why you needed a place to live," "You know babe, I've never had a home cooked food before. You know, my mom, she never had time, that's why I enjoyed being here. And I enjoyed your mom's cooking by the way,"

"Oh babe, you made me cry," He said kissing him on the cheek. "The last time what happened is that The zipper on my Chicago Bulls Warm Up Jacket got stuck because I started gaining weight," "Oh dang! This happened to our teammate Kyle Kroger before. But it turns out Kyle Korver was expecting a child with his boyfriend Matthew Dellavedova from the other team," Jimmy smiled. "Although, they have a family now,"

Derrick nods. "So where do we start?" "First, let's start thinking about the Gender Reveal and I think we have to do the at home Surprise baby shower,"

Comment below!

What would the gender of Derrick and Jimmy's baby be? A boy or a girl?