Sneak Peak of the Jordan Poole and Jonathan Kuminga

*Sneak Peak of the detailed Birth scene*

*Day Of Delivery*
Hospital,
Oakland, California
12:00am,

Jordan Poole was panting heavily and sweating as he was trying his best to keep going by pushing the baby out. In fact, Jordan would be groaning and screaming his head off realizing that it would hurt so bad that it would feel like he couldn't handle the pressure at all. Jonathan Kuminga held Jordan's hand trying his best to calm his distressed girlfriend. "Damn it! I can't do this!" Jordan said panting. "Yes you can baby, you have to do this. Be strong for our baby," He has been in labor for 9 hours and no progress has been made since his water broke in the Warriors Locker Room and Klay had known something was up with the teammate. The doctors keep Jordan's legs spread. Jonathan couldn't feel his hands anymore due to Jordan Poole squeezing his hand tight.

"Jordan I know you're in pain but you have to be strong for our baby," "I can't babe, I don't have energy," He tucked his chin to his chest trying to push all the pressure to deliver the baby to the world. Jordan takes a deep breath and pushed with all his strength. All you can hear were many doctors encouraging him to start pushing when he was hit with a contraction. (With all the baby's weight I wonder how big Jordan's baby is so that's going to be painful childbirth for him) "Has anyone have any extra washcloth, My Jordan Poole is sweating profusely and he's in so much pain?" The midwife handed the washcloth to Jonathan Kuminga. "Honey I know you're hurt," He told him. "We're going through this together okay? You need to be strong for me and our baby," "I know babe, but how come the baby is taking so long to come out?" He was sobbing. His back plopped against the bed trying to catch his breath.

Outside of the hospital room,

Klay, Stephen and Draymond were feeling worried for the safety of Jordan and their baby. They heard him screaming. "I'm worried for Jordan Poole knowing that his labor is so hard and excruciating," Stephen said. "Besides, we don't know what it would feel like to be a mother even if you're still young and have an NBA career but what on earth just happened?" It was a shocker to his teammates not knowing that Jordan Poole went in labor.

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! This is just a sneak peak of Jordan Poole and Jonathan Kuminga in which I am still working on it and I am a slow updater. Thus, I will be working on another oneshots and fanfics but that being said due to the writers block, I tend to be very slow on updates. So stay tuned. Thank you for being so patient and my oh my! The spring day NBA ships edition reached to 7.97K reads. Love you readers! You are like brothers and sisters to me. In case you may be wondering why I created the Spring Day NBA Ships edition because I was listening to BTS- Spring Day so I decided to put some oneshot to it! Anyways thanks for tuning in and stay tuned for the next Spring Day NBA ships edition 2- Jessica