Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry

Somewhere in Oakland California,

The blooming blue and gold confetti and flowers shone around The outskirts of Oracle Arena. Blue and gold balloons were blooming all around as Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry went around and they hung out on the warriors bench when no one's looking around. Since this is the last moment for Oracle Arena before moving to the chase center, Klay and Stephen we're laying on each other's shoulders.

Steve Kerr is unaware that the pair was there at the bench. "Boys! No time for kissy lips," He jokes around. "Oh coach!" Stephen laughs. "How would I ever know that you were in the center of the relationship?" "What am I? A god?" Steve ended up laughing at the question that Stephen was asking.

"Coach Kerr, you're joking us?" He knew what exactly happened when they were spotted laying on each other's shoulders. "But you know tonight's the game against Charlotte Hornets and we can't forget that," "I know," Steve stammers. "However, we need to figure out the game plan, yeah?" "Yes coach,"

"Relationship goals once and for all," DeMarcus Cousins butts in to Klay and Stephen's space. "Eavesdropping?" Stephen smirks. "I think not," "No dude, I'm not!" He shouts in laughter when he recognized the connections between him and Klay. "But In the meantime, I saw you guys at Applebee's,"

Stephen Curry: YOU STALKER 😂😂!

DeMarcus Cousins: Sorry.

Stephen Curry: Yeah you didn't mean it.

Klay Thompson: Me and Stephen were together for 8 years now. To be honest, I'm going to propose him tonight on the half-time show.

DeMarcus Cousins: yeah good luck with that because I'm going to cry.

Stephen Curry: Really?

DeMarcus Cousins: Yes because I watched my brother being engaged to his longtime boyfriend.

Stephen Curry: Awww.

DeMarcus Cousins: Anyways, I'll head back to the apartment to rest.

Stephen Curry: Okay.

Jonas Jerebko: You guys are sweet!

Klay Thompson: Well Thanks.

Jonas Jerebko: Any time.

Kevin Durant And Draymond Green came in as they were holding hands. In fact, Draymond is engaged to Kevin Durant and they will be married at the church in Oakland. "Damn! You guys know you will be engaged," He shrugs. "Hey! Save that for later lol!" Klay laughs. "Besides, it's going to be a big night for me and Stephen," "Oh okay," He nods. "Well, see you at the halftime show,"

It took place at Oracle Arena as the halftime show rolls in. Klay was bringing the small box and red roses to surprise Stephen Curry. He met a boy when they were kids and decided that it was the time for them to exchange vows and yet, the fans came in to watch the two men being on the court.

Klay used the microphone as he began to propose to Stephen Curry.

Klay Thompson: Stephen Wardell Curry, you are the most amazing man I've ever met and I admired your beautiful personality, looks and many more. We always bump into each other ever since we were kids and yet, we still do that. I wanted to start my future with you, I wanted to be the father of your children and spend the rest of my life with you.

Klay opens the small box that has the engagement ring.

Klay Thompson: Will you marry me?

Stephen pops the question.

Stephen Curry: YES! I will marry you.

The fans and the rest of the players were cheering and the head coach Steve Kerr cried when the boys knew Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson are engaged. When the playoffs are over, Klay and Stephen will get married after they win the championship.