Luka Donćić and Dirk Nowitzki

What it's like to be dating an NBA player that's 20 years older than you.

Age preference

Dirk Nowitzki (40)

Luka Donćić (20)

Luka's POV:

Me and Dirk have a 20 year age gap and I have met him while I went to Wurzburg Germany. So here we are, Dirk Nowitzki was in the cafe with me and asked if I wanted to be his boyfriend. Well yes and moments later, we are engaged. Dirk was asking me if I wanted to get pregnant with him and yet, my question is when? I had to talk to my teammates and my parents about it.

Dirk's POV:

Me and Luka had been dating for a decade and now we are engaged. Luka went to my hometown and managed to socialize just for a while and we became closer than ever. The most embarrassing thing was that I admitted to my teammates that I was in love with him and I had feelings for him. Yet it was nice speaking to this Slovenian boy who would make my life whole for me.

Ever since this is Dirk Nowitzki's last season before the retirement, but how will it affect the relationship with Luka Doncic since he's going to be retired? Will Luka Doncic find a new boyfriend if Dirk is retired?

They lived in Dallas Texas and yet, Dirk explains to him that if he ever retired he would able to take his memorable things with him to Wurzburg, Germany and celebrate his retirement with his family, but Luka Doncic isn't sure if his parents would accept it.

Although his mother would soon wanted to see Luka Doncic succeed and yet, he wanted to ask if he can go with Dirk to celebrate the retirement.

Meanwhile at the Doncic household,

Ljubljana, Slovenia,
6:00pm,

Luka brings Dirk Nowitzki with him to his hometown, his mother was surprised to see Dirk.

Mrs. Doncic: Dirk Nowitzki, it's been a pleasure to meet you.

Luka Doncic: Mama, to je Dirk Nowitzki. Spraševal sem se, če lahko z njim grem v Wurzburg v Nemčijo, da bi s svojo družino proslavil njegovo upokojitev. (Mom, This is Dirk Nowitzki. I was wondering if I can go to Wurzburg Germany with him to celebrate his retirement with his family)

Mrs. Doncic: res?(Really?)

Luka Doncic: Da mami, hočem iti z njim in poleg tega sem z njim vpletena. (Yes Mommy, I want to go with him and besides I am engaged to him.)

His mother tears up knowing that his son was engaged to him and yet, she decided to give her son some go and yet.

Mrs. Doncic: whatever makes you happy my son so sure go have some fun :D.

Luka Doncic: Thank you Mommy.

They spent the night at his hometown as Luka cuddles with Dirk Nowitzki. His German boyfriend and fiancé went to tell the things he wanted to do in the future. However, Nothing could prepared what would happen next for him if he leaves Dallas Mavericks. "How will I stay with you if you leave? Does that mean I won't see you again?" Luka wonders. "Of course! I will visit you in my spare time Luka. Just as you know this is my last season of the NBA and I will be retiring starting summer,"

Luka was crying and the tears were soaking on his face. Dirk places his hand on Luka's face. "It's okay baby, I will always be with you no matter what," He whispers giving Luka a kiss on the forehead. "I know that I will be here to accompany you and spend time together and when we have kids on our own, I will always look after your kids," He added and yet, he told him that everything will be alright. "Just don't stop crying now baby, I'm sure that I will come back and visit," Moments later, Luka Doncic was asleep on his fiancé's chest and went out to eat.

The horde of people walked around the town of Ljubljana, Slovenia early in the morning as they ate Out. You can tell that they were seen holding hands together and Luka remembers the time he and Dirk went to the sugar daddy party.

They have the 20 year age gap and Luka was seen doing PDA with his German boyfriend Dirk Nowitzki. However, he is unaware that Rick Carlisle The head coach of Dallas Mavericks knew anything about the relationship. When Luka Doncic was going sugar wasted from drinking 3 large boba milk teas, he was walking like drunk so Dirk Nowitzki had to take him home. You can tell that they got along together but when Luka Doncic was crying, he knew something was wrong and Dirk had to cheer him up. Even in Dirk's friend birthday party, they always dance,

After they took the Win against the Golden State Warriors, Luka was at the locker room thinking about Dirk Nowitzki, he cried because he will miss his German Boyfriend and Salah Mejri came to Luka's rescue. His Tunisian friend went to comfort him. "Everything will be OK buddy, I'm pretty sure you will see him again, but I just wanted to know that I'm always here for you," They gave each other some hugs. "If he is married or something I can be your new boyfriend," He felt gloomy. "I know it's hard, but you have to move on," Before regular season ended, They managed to see each other as Dirk and Luka Doncic made a promise that they will be married, but what if they called off the marriage and how would Luka feel?

Although, there were some cherry blossoms where Luka was seen laying his head on Dirk Nowitzki and he loved dating an NBA player that was 20 years older than him. I know what it's like to be dating an NBA player that's 20 years older than me. Luka thought. It's lovely to experience the 20 age gap with this German giant. Dirk Nowitzki is 7'0" Tall and I'm only 6'7" that's for sure. Lastly, Dirk Nowitzki looks towards Luka's face and said. "I love you," "I love you too," Luka smiled.

How would Luka Doncic's dad react if he dated an NBA player that 20 years older than him?

How would his teammates and the head coach react about their relationship?

Comment, vote and tell me what you think!