Special Chapter: Rob Pelinka and Derek Fisher Proposal.

Mad Props to Engelbert Humperdinck for this beautiful soundtrack ❤️.

Age Preference:

Rob Pelinka: Age 50

Derek Fisher: 45

Derek Fisher is unaware that the Lakers Agent Rob Pelinka is going to propose him at The LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art)

May 13, 2006

Rob Pelinka and Derek Fisher were at downtown LA going out on dinner dates and coffee breaks after Derek was finished with the Basketball practice. At first, Kobe and the rest went out to dinner with the rest of the teammates but later on they'll be joining in. In the meantime, they were strolling around the downtown. Rob and Derek were holding hands.

"Man It stinks!" Derek pinched his own nose while he walked around the gated Tar pits with Rob Pelinka his soon to be fiancé even though he was still an agent. "It smells like mud here," Rob was still giggling so does Derek when Rob was coughing. "Ahaha sorry Rob for embarrassing you for the stinky tar pits," Derek realizes that it was really rude of him to have Robert Pelinka. "Embarrassing you?" He repeats what Derek said recently when he was close to the tar pits where the statues of Elephants, hippos and many animals were staying in. "Why would I embarrass you even though it smells like tar? I love you you know that," He ran and wrapped his arms around his 6'6" Fiancé's Waist. (Just a side note: Rob Pelinka is 6'6" and Derek Fisher is 6'1". He found a guy that was an ideal type for him. It was the Lakers Agent

. "Maybe let's have a Starbucks date," It was the romantic date where the Agent and a player were enjoying the lush of treats.

"I had the best date with you Rob," Rob smiles knowing that the Protege which he consider would soon become engaged.

Let's play this music, (Damn! This might make us tear up but aye, let's read what happens)

The fan wrote the proposal note for the couple thing:
My goal is to make you become a masterpiece of the mindset and make your dreams come true. Let their be the light shining around the artistic lamp posts. Will you marry me?- Love Robert Todd Pelinka Jr.

"Are you serious???" Derek Fisher started tearing up knowing that Rob Pelinka is going to propose him. He opened a small box that had the engagement ring on it. "Are you that serious?" They kissed as the fans were smiling, tearing up and Crying watching Rob Pelinka proposing to his protege Derek Fisher.

Rob and Derek let a passionate kiss to each other. The tears were falling on their faces so does the fans. Rob starts representing the vows for his engagement with the player named Derek Fisher.

Rob Pelinka: When I first met you, you were a shy man when I became your teammate Kobe's agent. I realized that somehow I wanted to be more than your agent and I'm in love with you. We may fight like dogs and cats, scream at you, yell at you and remind you that you have to keep going, but I will do the best I can to make sure that you are the most important role model in life and you would do the same for me. I want you to be the wife and a mother to my children and I want to be a father as well. Even when we tried, we can still look perfect for each other, perfect or not, I wouldn't trade you for anything.

They both tear up in the middle of the proposal.

Rob Pelinka: I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you until my last breath and I will never leave your side.

15 minutes later,

They kissed again and the fans took photos of the couple. Plus their engagement rings. They asked about how Rob and Derek met. Rob Pelinka Met Derek Fisher when he graduated from Michigan state university and started becoming the sports Agent for the NBA teams. Although, he started looking for someone that he would teach many players. It was Derek Fisher, he met when he graduated from the University also and got drafted to the Lakers. Somehow, there was a hot button thing going on as Rob Pelinka came to see Derek Fisher and told him that he liked him more than a friend. Later on, he asked Derek Fisher out on a date and that was the time the Sports Agent and the Lakers Player Derek Fisher started dating. Since he is engaged to the Lakers Agent, he will be known as Derek Lamar Fisher-Pelinka when he's married to Rob.