Brandon Ingram and Kyle Kuzma: Wedding Day

Los Angeles California,
10:00am,

Brandon's mom decides to dress him up for the wedding and yet, he was looking at himself in the mirror. His father and siblings were tearing up knowing that he was getting married to his teammate. Yet, he was no longer known as Brandon Ingram but Brandon Ingram-Kuzma. Brandon refers Kyle Kuzma as his own girlfriend and now he will be the wife of Kyle.

His dad was still tearing up and yet, he knew that he was excited for his son to get married. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Yes Dad, I'm ready," Brandon Ingram dresses up in his wedding dress

This is how Brandon Ingram's wedding dress looks like:

It was a white satin dress in which Kyle Kuzma loves the style of the dresses he picked when they went to the Bridal Store in LA

It was a white satin dress in which Kyle Kuzma loves the style of the dresses he picked when they went to the Bridal Store in LA. One of Brandon Ingram's siblings picked the dress for him and yet Brandon was tearing up. Kyle Kuzma went with him and Kyle's parents and siblings.

Back to when Brandon Ingram picked the wedding dress I wanted.

Happy Isles, Los Angeles, California
2:00pm,

Brandon Ingram: How do I look?

Kyle Kuzma: oh my God babe you look so gorgeous!! ❤️❤️😍.

Mrs. Kuzma: Look How gorgeous your dress is Brandon.

One of his parents and Kyle's parents and siblings were amazed.

Kyle Kuzma: Do you like it?

Brandon Ingram cries as he realized that his parents picked the wedding dress for him. "I don't know what to say but I love it, I wanted to say yes to the dress," The Bridal consultant felt like tearing up so she helped Brandon and the family to purchase the dress and yet, little did he know that he was ready for the big day. Getting married to his teammate Kyle Kuzma.

-Present-
Venice Beach, CA.
12:00pm,

Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram's family attends the beach wedding along with Brandon and Kyle's teammates, coaches, Retired LA Lakers players, Magic Johnson and the rest of the fans were there as well. Brandon walks with the white and light blue bouquets of flowers as Kyle sees his soon-to-be-Wife Brandon Ingram to present the wedding vows with Kyle. The bridesmaid raised the back of the dress which is Brandon Ingram's sister so that he won't trip over while walking in the aisle.

Kyle and Brandon came face to face as the Pastor went to present the wedding vows read by the players that are getting married.

The man reads

"Kyle Alexander Kuzma, do you take your teammate Brandon Ingram as your wife?

"I do,"