Stephen Curry and LeBron James

Tokyo Olympics Romance,

Meanwhile In Tokyo Japan,

Stephen went to Japan with LeBron to prepare for the Olympics in Tokyo. Although, what he didn't know was that he had seen Anthony Davis Siting next to him in which he didn't want to cause a jealousy. But somehow, Stephen becomes infuriated realizing that LeBron didn't fall in love with him anymore. "LeBron, I thought you were in love. How could you do this to me?" Everything was silent when LeBron didn't realized he was hanging out with Anthony Davis. Klay saw the tears in Stephen's eyes. "Let's go home brother," It was the thought of how LeBron was married to someone else and not only that, Anthony Davis had a son with him. "I'm sorry Klay I don't even know what to do," He told him. "I know, I get it Stephen, but just so you know I'm here for you," "Thank you Klay, I don't know what I would do without you," He said sobbing. In that case, Anthony Davis was knocking on the door and explained to Stephen that he wasn't dating him, he told him that LeBron was just his friend, but Stephen wasn't having it. "Listen, I tried to tell you this that Le-," Klay interrupted him. "AD I think you should go, Stephen is having a rough time at the moment, so if you excuse me, it's best to just leave," "Right! Sorry," He left the room without saying any word when Stephen had found out LeBron was dating someone else.

15 minutes later,

Stephen had been scrolling through his Instagram profile and it was the photos of him and LeBron. All he wanted to do was to have a great future with him and spend the rest of their lives together until they get old. Later on, he scrolled through the Taekook fanfic in which it reminded me of them. When Klay knew what was going on, Stephen was explaining to him that he wanted to find a Jungkook in his life. "So LeBron is your Jeon Jungkook?" Stephen nodded. "Yes Klay he is and I am his Kim Taehyung," "Ah, that make sense. You are his Kim Taehyung," They were laughing at the idea that he and LeBron would mean for each other. "Well you can't be the Jungkook without Taehyung," (Okay Imma stop with this Taekook thing because I'll be embarrassing myself haha. Although, I can still do the BTS ship preferences on here anyway)

"And not only that Klay, you can be the Park Jimin," "Wait! Oh no I wouldn't want to-," "Klay that's fine, you can still be the Park Jimin. Plus, what happened to your J-Hope in life? Are you still together?" "No Stephen not anymore," Klay explained to Stephen that he and Shaun Livingston were no longer together. Somehow, Andre Iguodala would still be the J-Hope to Klay Thompson since he mentioned that he could be the Jimin to Iguodala.

The next morning,

Stephen got a call from LeBron when he told him that Anthony Davis was trying to seduce him and yet, the DNA test showed that he wasn't the father of his child. Yet, AD was seeing someone else. He was married to his teammate James Harden. In fact, he was sorry for what he did to Stephen Curry. "I'm sorry for being an ass to you Stephen, I should've listened to you sooner when you were trying to tell me that something was off with AD," "Oh it's alright LeBron," They talked on the phone for 45 minutes and later on they met up at the Restaurant. Somehow, Stephen had told him many times that LeBron James cannot be the Jeon Jungkook without Stephen Curry being involved. "I'm sorry that I was cheating on you," "Babe don't worry about it and don't beat yourself up with that stuff. Besides, remember what I said about you and me. You can't be the Jeon Jungkook without Kim Taehyung, so I am your Taehyung,"

In some cases, Stephen reluctantly accepts the fact that LeBron will always be here for him when he needed someone. Thus, he promised that he will make it up to him and not to mention that if LeBron had made a mistake, all he would do was to buy him flowers. He didn't need to wait for the anniversary, weddings or anything to come up, he made him feel loved everyday. Right after finishing the tournament in the Tokyo Olympics, LeBron James makes his way to the court and began proposing to Stephen Curry.

In fact, when LeBron told him that he cannot have Jungkook without Taehyung, he went to him kneeling on the floor as he described Stephen as the most wonderful person he wants to spend the rest of his life with. "Stephen, I know that I may have been a crappy person to date but I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart. So Stephen I want you to know that you are worth more than that and I have a surprise for you," He opened the box that he bought from Kay's Jewelers. "Wardell Stephen Curry, will you marry me?" Stephen shouted. "YES! I will marry you," the fans cheered congratulating the couple for the wedding proposal. Klay was there too smiling as Andre Iguodala came in to support them. "Hi Klay I'm here," Klay went to him. "Babe, where have you been?" "Sorry I'm late I just came here for your surprise. Do you like it?" He went to him with the flowers. "Look I know it's not much but I can buy ano-," "Honey I love it!" Klay smiled. "Thank you so much," "You know, Stephen. You and LeBron will have a double date sometime. Oh and don't forget I am proposing to Klay also. Klay I know that you wanted to take things slow but we've been dating for 8 years now. Klay Alexander Thompson, will you marry me?" Klay ended up popping the question. "Yes Andre I will marry you too!" Everyone was cheering for the other couple as well when they were proposing to each other.