Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant

The day when Kevin Durant suffered a torn ACL,

He was on his way to New York when he found his boyfriend lying down in bed. "Babe?" Russell went to him and said. "Babe! Omg! What happened to you?" He was tearing up because he didn't know what was happening. "Hey my love, what's wrong?" "I am so sorry that something bad had happened to you," he hugged him in an instant. "Don't worry, don't worry at all baby," Russell wipes the tears on his face. Yet, he remembered the times that he and KD will get married after he is fully recovered from the injury, plan for the future and have kids with him.

"It's been so so long Babe," Russell kneels down to his ailing boyfriend. "I didn't know how to act because of my rivalry with you and I am completely sorry for not realizing that," KD smiles and wipes the tears on Russell's face. "I was being an ass knowing that we didn't get along so well, but the thing was that, I realized that it was my mistake for insulting you," He was crying for 40 minutes straight. "Don't forget it because I'm always here for you and no one can ever replace the man I always loved and looked up to you even though you were a pain in the ass," The smile from Kevin Durant still made him cry.

"Don't cry baby, I don't want to see you cry," He said in his quivered voice. "You know, you're right. I'm always here for you too. Even though I was a pain in the ass most of the time, I love you no matter what," He added. "And no worries, I am not angry at you at all. I couldn't ask for a better man, even when he owes me a dance and a cookout, travel, dates and many more. The reason why we did this together because I love you and I want you to be my wife Russell Westbrook no matter what,"

He was sniffling on the hospital thin sheet of blanket. KD places his left hand to comfort his crying girlfriend. "It's okay Russ, I will always dream about you," Russell Hugs KD. "Just go with your brother Raynard, yeah?" Russell nods. "I love you Kevin Durant and I always will," He said sadly. "I love you too baby,"

Russell Westbrook feels lonely,

Oklahoma City, OK.

Raynard knew something was up as Russell was sitting down on the bed with a box of tissues. "Russell? Russell?" Raynard went to the room carrying the tray with baked chicken with rice, broccoli and corn with butter and a glass of water. "Russell? Go eat!" Russell shook his head. "No Raynard, I cannot eat right now," "Russ, it's not good for you you know that," His little brother sits next to him shares the personal story. "Look, I know it's sad to talk about, but I'll tell you anything... You see? My friend suffered the same injury as Kevin Durant, it was sad and I didn't know what to do. He was my boyfriend. I mean, he didn't deserve to get hurt like this and when I watched him play and moments later, he got hurt, I was crying and it was devastating," He explains the story about how his boyfriend got injured. "And I'm sorry that you had to go to this when your boyfriend got injured. And I really hope you understand Russell," Russell Hugs his little brother. "Thank you Raynard! I needed that," His little brother laughs. "Oh of course! You know I'm here if you ever need me," They laughed together and said.

"How about we walk around the mall that will cheer you up?" Raynard suggests. "And yet you can buy some flowers for Kevin Durant too," "Well, you're right! I should go with you,"

Russell and Raynard were reminiscing the memories they had when Kevin Durant was introduced to the Westbrook family.

"They went to the airport to go to Long Beach to visit their parents.

Westbrook Residence,
Long Beach, California
6:30pm,

Mr. And Mrs. Westbrook came to pick up the two men. "Hi Mom, Hi Dad," Russell came visit his parents and his brother. Raynard went to him. "Hi Russ, what's up?"Mrs. Westbrook was surprised. "Who is this guy?" "Mom this is Kevin Wayne Durant, I met him at the café in Long Beach," Russell added. "Hi Mr. And Mrs. Westbrook," Kevin Durant waved at Russell Westbrook's parents. "My name's Kevin Wayne Durant,"