Jordan Poole and Jonathan Kuminga 2

*Previously on Jordan Poole's Unplanned pregnancy*

"I knew it was an accident because we didn't even use the protection so we thought we did," Jordan said embarrassing himself. "And I don't even know how to tell Coach Kerr because if he found out about it, I will be suspended indefinitely from the game," "What do you mean Jordan?" Kuminga looked confused. "I don't know babe. We've been drafted in the NBA draft and we are in Golden State Warriors. Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green and the rest, they were there," When they went to the road games, the referee knew Jordan was acting a little off. He had been feeling exhausted, crying in the boys locker room because he claimed that he gained extra pounds. Not to mention, Jordan told his boyfriend Jonathan Kuminga told his boyfriend that he had missed periods. "Jordy, you're a male. How on earth did you get that?" "Well it was my sister that started hers at 12," "Oh Okay, sorry I didn't know that," He said.

Jordan Poole wasn't experiencing a flu-like symptoms. He was pregnant.

—————————————————

Jordan Poole 4 months pregnant

Jordan was going to the practice at the chase center when Draymond Green noticed the belly protruding from his uniform. "Jordy, what's up with that belly of yours?" Not wanting to tell Draymond Green about what had happened. "Nothing Dray, I had burgers last night," Stephen Curry had known Jordan was acting off. "Well it meant that Jordan Poole became pregnant in the first place that's why it was happening so fast," "Okay what? You know Jordan Poole wouldn't do such things like that," Draymond confronted Stephen about what Jordan Poole had done. Klay stepped in to diffuse the situation. "Draymond, Jordan Poole is pregnant and we both know that. He was confused, he didn't know any better." "Okay I'm definitely confused Klay, you know Jordan wouldn't have to do this if it wasn't for Kuminga," Andrew Wiggins came in. "Draymond I know what it was like to be in Jordan Poole's shoes. I too have an unplanned pregnancy as well," He showed up wearing his jacket trying to hide the baby bump. "Apparently, I have been feeling insecure with my weight since it was not my intention to be that way," Everything went quiet as Andrew went to him. "Don't pay attention to Draymond Green's attitude Jordan. He doesn't realize how hard being a father is," Jordan talked to Andrew. "Oh right! I wish I had done anything differently, but I'm not meant to be a mother Andy," "Jordan, don't even worry about it. We all have to start somewhere, it's a good thing you and me don't have to deal with his attitude anyway. Plus I know my former teammates in Minnesota dealt with the same thing. One time Jimmy Butler had explained to me, he went through the same thing as you'll "He did?" He wondered. "Yeah, I had to admit it was really bizarre because I never knew Jimmy Butler was capable of doing that. Usually during the shoot for the Scott Pilgrim remix thing, Jimmy Butler was 4 months pregnant during the summer camp for Minnesota Timberwolves. In the meantime, he had to do three points with no jumping motion," "I see," He said.

Next, they were eating out at the hotpot when Jonathan Kuminga noticed Jordan wasn't touching his food. "Babe, is everything okay?" "Everything is fine babe, I'm just feeling like crap again," Jordan felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom. In fact, Jordan's pregnancy cravings were haywire and yet, there were times that he needed to go to the toilet and then home. "Sorry about that, our baby doesn't like Bulgogi," "That's okay hon, our baby will get used to it," He laughed. "I get it and plus my doctor's appointment is going to be in 2 months which means that they'll find out whether our baby will be a boy or a girl. If it's a boy I bet he would be stern just like you and if it's a girl. In that case, she would be jumpy like her Mommy," "Not only that we plan on having a baby girl. She would be a player just like you," "Okay Jonathan you're going way too far on that thing," Jordan chuckles. "Besides, even if it was unplanned. Actually, it's a blessing that I am looking forward to start having a family with you. I know that mom wanted to have a grandchildren,"

"I can see that," He answered kissing Jordan Poole on the cheek. "And whenever I come home from the game, you and me will play with our little babies together," "You're right Jonathan and I'm sure you'll be a good father to our children," He fell asleep on his boyfriend's chest. Couple of nights had passed and Jonathan moved closer on the bed and cradled Jordan's baby bump.

On the next day,

Jordan and Jonathan were sitting on the bench at the Golden Gate Park. They were still talking things out about how the unplanned pregnancy had happened right before Jordan was in the middle of the game. Well let's just say that it happened on the day when the Warriors won the Championship and were partying in Las Vegas. Let's just say that it took place at the nightclub when Jordan was hanging out with his teammates Klay, Stephen and Draymond Green until Jonathan Kuminga joined in. Thus, his father would tell him to use the protection when sleeping with his boyfriend and go to any parties. However, Jordan became unaware of the positions that came up not knowing he had no choice but to bring in the hot moment.

Jordan went to the restroom to freshen up before heading back to the club when Jonathan Kuminga went in and started pinning on him. "Jonathan? What are you doing here?" Jordan became unnerved when he saw him trying to make him look like he wouldn't get away. "My oh my! You smell like beer. How many beers did you drink?" "No idea Jordy, just four bottles," He muttered. "You look like crap Jonathan. Come let's get you to the hotel room," He drove to Venetian Las Vegas to put him to bed. Somehow, Jordan felt someone removing the part of his dress that he wore from Windsor. "Babe, what are you doing? I'm not drunk," "Well you look tired," He assumes that Jordan had been exhausted. He sighed but went on to comply with his rules. It didn't take long for Jonathan to go on top of Jordan Poole until he wasn't able to make the movement anymore.

*Present day*

Jonathan admitted he and Jordan weren't using the protection because they didn't think they could have been the young ones that would make a difference in their NBA career. However, if Jordan and Jonathan had used the protection, the unplanned pregnancy could've been prevented. Since now that Jordan is still on the verge of becoming a mother. All he needs is to get the priorities right to become the first NBA player to be a young mother. "I was sorry that we were both naive and didn't understand what was happening," "Jonathan, don't even worry about it. I know, it could've been prevented if we used the protection because my dad advised me to use it whenever I sleep next to you," (Note: Dude! I am not sure how the detailed birth scene would look like for Jordan Poole because he'll be screaming his head off during labor)

"Plus we have more fun stuff to do so Jonathan so I don't want you to overthink that I was the one that was naive. It was unexpected so yeah we didn't know any better," Jordan smiled kissing him on the cheek. "So where to next? Plan a baby moon?" "In fact, we can go to Santa Barbara for the baby moon," Jonathan suggested.