Summer Lover: Karl Anthony Towns and D'Angelo Russell

D'Angelo Russell Met Karl Anthony Towns when they were both classmates at University of Kentucky however things began to feel unraveled when his personality changed due to him and Karl being separated from each other since High School.

D'Angelo Russell POV:

I met Karl Anthony Towns when we were Classmates at the University of Kentucky and I am hanging out with my best friend Devin Booker right after my previous relationship with Jayson Tatum. However, I didn't know how to deal with my first year because there are some other things that I had to catch up on. Classes! Anyways, I'll talk about it once I get to go out to the cafeteria with Devin.

However, things got a little crunchy when Karl's personality kept changing because I knew that he was with someone and I didn't want to dwell in his personal life. Devin tells me that I had to give him some time until he was ready to date me. When I got back to putting my stuff away in the locker 3 hours before my basketball practice, I bumped into him and said. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump you," I asked him if he needed help. But in the meantime he said something said. "I can handle it," I asked him. "Are you sure?" "Yes I can do it,"

The 7'0" Man walks away without saying any word to me. That was Awkward isn't it? Anyways, I'm back to hanging out with Devin Booker. Although, he knows the man well and he happens to be on the same school with him.

I was at the dorm next to Devin and I didn't know anything about it, But the first thing I could do is unpack my things before going straight to class and then collecting some forms for the field trip. However, I was unaware that I ran into a 7'0" Man Once again.

D'Angelo Russell runs into a large man standing at 7 feet tall as the books were dropped on the floor. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump you," He rushes to the man to help pick up some things. "Do you need help?" "No I'm good," The voice said. "I can handle it," "Are you sure?" he asked again. "I got it thanks though," He stammers. "You're welcome,"

His best friend Devin said out loud. "That was Awkward D'Angelo," "Damn! I didn't know what to do, I mean I wanted to get to know him but he has a boyfriend and I'll get my ass beaten up since he may be linked into someone," "Don't worry about it man, All you need to do is focus," he nods as the bell rang meaning it was time to go back to class.

5 hours later,

D'Angelo sees the pictures of him and his family while being away on the college year. Somehow, Devin was wondering if he would able to attend the game just the high hopes that he would soon meet a guy who happens to play with him.

The game started as he played basketball along with his teammates and yet, little did he know that he had encountered a guy that he bumped into when the books were dropped on the floor. "Oh hey Um you must be Karl Anthony Towns, right?" The large man turned to him and said. "Indeed I am, you?" "I'm D'Angelo Dante Russell," He introduces himself to him. "Nice to meet you," "My Name's Karl Anthony Towns, It's been a pleasure to meet you," "And I just wanted to say sorry for bumping you while you were putting your textbooks in the locker," His personality changed from being arrogant to passive. "Oh Don't worry about it," Karl answers. "Yeah I know it was been a bumpy year on the first year of college," He smiled knowing that Karl managed to be open.

"So are you in a relationship?" His eyes began to widen. "Uh no, not really?" D'Angelo shudders. "Apparently, I'm not dating anyone," "Oh right! I mean I was wondering if you want to meet me at the cafeteria because I wanted to get to know you better," "Sounds good!" He said. "After class D'Angelo,"

He felt his heart pounding. Oh my... Does that mean Karl Anthony Towns is going to ask me out? D'Angelo thought. I have to find out and see.