Chapter 35

I can't stop thinking about Haechan. I was sitting on the sofa looking down at my phone. As if my thoughts had summoned him, Haechan skipped down the stairs. He's in a good mood.

He stood behind me and gave me a soft smile, "I'm going shopping with Mark."

"Okay," Jungwoo and Johnny said in unison.

"Would you be a dear, and buy me some lunch," I smiled at him.

"Do I look like an UberEats to you?" He rolled his eyes.

"Nope," I laid my head back on the couch, "but you've got a car and a credit card."

He looked down at me and smirked, "how do you always manage to convince me to do the smallest things for you?"

"Hey," I brought my head up and turned around, "I have my ways."

He scoffed and gave me a peck on the lips. I widened my eyes and glanced in Johnny's direction.

"Uh, what was that?" Johnny said in a serious tone. I looked up at Haechan, waiting for him to respond.

"It was a," he looked down at me and smiled, "friendly peck."

I scoffed and turned around, hoping they wouldn't notice my cheeks that were turning red.

"Mhm," Johnny narrowed his eyes and slowly turned back around. Haechan and Mark left, so now I was stuck with Johnny.

I mentally prepared myself for any unexpected questions Johnny was going to ask.

"You guys aren't dating, are you?" He stared into my soul, waiting for an answer.

"Well, no," I decided to just tell him the truth, "but he likes me, and I like him too."

He raised his eyebrows, "Ooooo, my little sister has a crush."

"Stop," I whined, "I think I might tell him."

Johnny widened his eyes for a second, "interesting."

He's acting suspicious. The smirk never left his face and it was starting to creep me out.

"Okay then," I stood up from the bar, "I'm gonna go now."

***

A/N

first update of 2021 :)

i hope you all had an amazing new year's!! stay safe and healthy! love you xoxo

- much love, sophia<3