Chapter 12

I got out of my shower, got dressed, dried my hair, and walked back downstairs. I looked at the clock. 10:32 AM.

I noticed that none of the other boys were up yet, and Haechan must've went upstairs while I was in my room. I remember seeing Mark outside earlier. Is he still out there? I checked and he was no longer out there.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the kitchen to grab a snack.

"I'll make you something to eat." I turned around and saw Yuta. He smiled at me and I walked over to sit down.

"Again, Yuta? You made me breakfast on my first night here, remember." I told him.

"I remember. I just wanna make sure that you're getting enough to eat, especially in the morning." He explained. I couldn't help but smile at his words.

He kept his back turned, "hey, you don't like Haechan, do you?" I looked up at him, surprised that he would ask such a random question.

"No, I mean, I like him as a friend. Why?"

He cleared his throat and turned around, "Mark showed me a picture of you two laying on the sofa together." I widened my eyes and opened my mouth to answer.

"Yuta! Oh, there you are-" Mark looked at the two of us. When he locked eyes with me, he immediately started to run back up the stairs.

"Hang on, Yuta. I'll be right back." I fake smiled and chased after Mark.

I went into his room and saw him sitting in the corner, on his bed. As much as I wanted to put this kid in a chokehold, I held myself back.

"Mark! Why would you do that?" I smacked his arm.

"I'm sorry okay! I didn't expect Yuta to tell you!" He defended himself. I looked at him and sighed. I actually felt kinda bad. He didn't know.

"Just please don't let that happen again." I scolded. We heard the door open and saw Johnny standing in the doorway.

"Uh, what's going on?"

"Y/N." Mark insisted on my answering. I rolled my eyes and switched my gaze back on Johnny.

"Well, someone," I looked at Mark, "showed Yuta a picture of me and Haechan laying toge-"

I quickly widened my eyes as I realized my mistake. Shit.

He glanced between me and Mark before keeping his gaze on Mark.

"Let me see the picture." He requested, extending his hand out. Mark glanced between me and Johnny before handing him his phone.

He stared at the photo for a moment and sighed, "so, you slept with him." If I'm being honest, I wasn't sure how to respond.

"No, I didn't sleep with him. I just fell asleep on the sofa and when I woke up, he was laying there next to me." I explained. He gave me an intense stare. He thinks that I'm lying.

"I can tell that you think I'm lying, Johnny. Just ask Haechan, since you don't trust me." I added before walking out of the room.

"Y/N! That's not true!" His voice faded away as I got further down the stairs. I could feel tears starting to form at the corners of my eyes. He never thinks I'm telling the truth! Why can't he just believe me, and not interrogate me for once.

***

A/N
oh such a dramatic chapter 😔

anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this little filler chapter! next few chapters will be interesting, so stay tuned!

luv u my beauties xoxo<3

- much love, sophia