Chapter 37

Haechan and I agreed to see how long we could go without telling anyone about our relationship.

"So Y/N, why were you downstairs for so long?" Taeil tried to expose me.

"I was just getting water," I simply answered.

"Actually, Mark, why were you acting so creepy earlier?" I asked him and he just shrugged. Liar.

"Because he dropped Johnny's milk everywhere," Haechan explained, "he was afraid that you would see it and tell Johnny."

"You dropped my milk," Johnny slowly lifted his head. Mark screamed and ran around the house. We all laughed as we watched Johnny basically beat him up.

"You guys would make a cute couple," Taeyong said looking at me and Haechan.

"Dude," Mark sat back down, "where have you been?"

"What do you mean?" Taeyong asked.

"They both like each other," Jungwoo answered, "they're basically dating."

I looked at Haechan who was already staring at me. Is he gonna tell them?

"We are."

"Haechan," I whined, "we weren't gonna tell anyone."

"You guys are dating," Taeyong looked worried.

"I knew it," Mark pointed at us.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," he hugged me, "but I want everyone to know about us."

I patted his head, "it's okay."

"So," Johnny smirked, "what are you guys gonna do now?"

"We're going to-"

"Okay! I'm gonna go now," I cut Haechan off, "Haechan you should get some rest too."

"Yeah, you two lovebirds enjoy some alone time," Doyoung gagged after hearing Jaehyun say that.

I shook my head and headed upstairs with Haechan.

I laid behind Haechan, facing his back. I drew tiny circles on his back.

"This is weird," I said quietly.

"What do you mean?" He turned around and looked down at me.

"It's just weird how when I first got here I basically hated you."

He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I guess my charm was just too much for you to resist."

"Oh my god," I laughed. I put my arms around his waist and tucked my face in his chest.

"I love you so much babe," Haechan said, "never forget that."

I smiled hearing that come from my boyfriend, "I love you too, Haechan."

***

A/N

my stomach during this chapter : 🦋🦋🦋

im gonna miss writing this story sooooo much :'( i am devastated that it's over, but i wanna thank all of you for taking the time to read it.

i really do appreciate how much you guys enjoyed the story. thank you all sm!!!

LOVE YOU XOXOXO

- much love, sophia<333