Chapter 17

Y/N POV

I walked onto the balcony in my room, and let my thoughts fill my mind as I watched the sunset.

I don't even know why I'm in such a good mood today. Is it really because of Haechan? I mean, I guess we are pretty close. We're just friends, though.

"Whatcha doin?" Johnny asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I didn't look at him, but kept my eyes on the building's in front of me, "just enjoying the view."

He stood next to me. I could feel him staring at me. I turned and met his gaze.

"You're really happy today," he narrowed his eyes, "what happened?" I was about to respond when he decided to be a drama queen.

"Wait, OMG," he gasped, "is it Haechan? Did the two of you do something last night!?"

"EW NO! You can go now, Johnny!" I pushed him off the balcony, and out of my room.

I sighed to myself after he left, "why am I related to someone like him?"

Johnny POV

I laughed as I walked back to my room. If she's not going to tell me, I'll just have to ask Haechan.

"Hey, Haechan," I sat down on my bed, while he was playing Overwatch on his computer.

"Hey," he kept his eyes glued to the screen.

"Did you and Y/N," I paused, not sure on how to ask the question without sounding weird, "do anything last night?"

He immediately stopped playing his game and looked at me. Wait, this is his serious face.

"Maybe," he smirked.

"What?" I had to make sure I heard him correctly.

"I'm just joking," he said calmly. Hm, I'm still gonna keep an eye on them. I walked out of the room and saw Yuta walking up to me.

"Johnny, can you come with me? I'm going out to buy some stuff, and I'm gonna need your help."

"Yeah, sure." I walked downstairs with him, and saw Jungwoo, Mark, and Jaehyun all waiting for us.

"Are they going with us, too?" I asked Yuta.

"Yeah," He replied.

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and we all walked out to the car. I don't even know where we're going. Why does Yuta need so many of us? What's the occasion? I had so many questions for him, but he seemed a bit frantic. I didn't want to contribute to that.

***

A/N

i feel you guys deserve more updates!! soooo im gonna try my best to TRIPLE update today!!

if i don't, im sorry!! i will definitely be trying to update more!

hope you enjoyed<333

- much love, sophia