Chapter 14

For some reason, I wanted to see Haechan. I wanted to be in his embrace. I wanted to see his stupid smile. The smile that makes me feel warm inside. The smile that makes me feel happy and safe. I don't know why, but all of a sudden, I want to be around him. I don't like him.

I walked into my room and sat on the bed. I was staring outside the window when I heard a knock on my door.

"Can I come in?" He peeked his head into my room.

"Sure." I smiled. He came in and laid down next to me.

"I heard everything. You're okay, right?" He looked genuinely concerned for me.

"Yea, I'm okay," I reassured him, "it was just a little argument."

"I'm glad you're feeling better. I just want to be the one to cheer you up." He smiled and pulled me onto the bed. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him.

"I want you to be more comfortable around me. I don't bite." He chuckled. I looked up at him and smiled. I do feel comfortable with you, you just can't see that.

"Why, exactly, did you come to my room in the first place?" I questioned.

He looked down at me and smirked, "I can't visit my girlfriend?"

My eyes were wide with shock, "your what?"

"My girlfriend." He repeated. He's serious?

"Plus, I figured you'd need someone since you and Johnny aren't at best right now." I had no response. I didn't know he actually cared about me that much. Deep down, I really did appreciate all of his concerns and comments, I just couldn't show it.

"It's okay though, because when I'm with you I feel like it's just the two of us, alone. I like that." He quietly added.

Here we go again. My heart started racing and I could feel my face heating up. Luckily, he couldn't see it because I was facing away from him. I mentally slapped myself for, constantly, feeling this way around him.

"Can you please stay here longer?" I asked. Why would I say that?!

He laughed, "of course I will."

I felt a wave of relief come over me, as it would've been awkward if he said no.

I started to feel very drowsy, so I hugged the nearest thing and quickly fell asleep.

***

A/N

hiii so I have updated you all once again!

hope you're enjoying the story so far!

goodnight/good day! love you<3