Chapter 21

I was somehow surviving the day without talking to Haechan. He's been really quiet all day, though. It's different from his usual self, but I didn't question it.

I couldn't help but feel like I got a heavy weight off my chest after talking to Mark about what happened. It's nice knowing that I have someone to talk to besides Johnny.

"Y/N?" Yuta peeked his head through my bedroom door. I hummed in response.

"Are you busy?"

"No, why?" I asked him. He doesn't usually just ask me this for no reason.

"I wanna take you somewhere."  He smiled brightly at me. It's harder to resist when he flashes such a beautiful smile.

I got up from my bed and walked towards the door. He immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me downstairs.

"Yuta, where are we going?"

"You'll see." He smirked and we ran out the door.

Haechan POV

I was about to head upstairs to talk to Y/N. She's been kinda quiet lately. I wanted to see if she was okay.

I was walking up the stairs when Yuta ran right beside me with Y/N's hand in his. Where are they going?

I walked up to Johnny, but he looked just as confused as I did.

"Where are they going?" I looked up at him.

He shrugged his shoulders and smirked, "they're probably going out."

"What."

"I'm joking," he quickly stopped laughing, "but I would keep an eye on them if I were you."

"Thanks for the advice," I smiled sarcastically.

I didn't want to spy on Y/N and Yuta, but I'd definitely be keeping a keen eye on the two after today.

***

A/N

little filler chapter^^^

hope you enjoyed!! love you xoxo

- much love, sophia<3