Chapter 8

The further I got down the stairs, the louder all of the talking and yelling got. This is gonna be a long night.

By the time I reached the living room, I realized that all the yelling was coming from outside. I slid the door open and joined the boys.

"Look who decided to join us," Taeyong stated, keeping his eyes on the grill. I glanced at him before walking up to Johnny who was talking to one of the older boys.

"Oh, Y/N, this is Taeil. Taeil, this is Y/N," Johnny introduced us. I smiled at Taeil and he smiled back.

"Y/N, can you refill my cup," Johnny asked, handing me his glass. I looked at him as if he were insane.

"Last time I checked, I'm not your personal maid," I smiled sarcastically and walked away.

"She got you there," Haechan yelled in his face.

"Excuse me, Haechan. I have to go refill my glass myself," he told him, walking away.

I was walking over to Yuta, when I felt someone place their arm around my shoulders. I looked up and saw Haechan.

"So where are we going, babe," he smirked while looking straight ahead at Yuta.

Is he serious right now??!

As if he heard my thoughts, he looked down at me and kept switching his gaze between my eyes and lips.

I looked away, feeling embarrassed. My eyes caught Yuta giving Haechan a cold stare. I've never seen him look at anyone like this before. He noticed me staring and gave me a staged smile before walking elsewhere. What was that about?

"Hey," Haechan said in an attempt to get my attention. It didn't work.

When I wasn't looking at him, he grabbed my opposite arm and pulled my body towards his. I had no choice, but to give him all my attention. At this moment, it felt as if I couldn't control my body. I was frozen.

I cleared my throat nervously before speaking, "Haechan, I think you're drunk."

"No, baby. I don't drink," he smiled softly at me. I stared at him in amazement. He never acts this way, though.

I pushed myself away from him and walked him over to Johnny.

"Johnny, Haechan just got out here and he's already drunk," I glared at Haechan.

Johnny looked like he was investigating his features, "nope."

"What," I bluntly asked.

"He's not drunk."

I was kind of shocked, to say the least. I switched my gaze back to Haechan, who was already staring at me with a soft smile on his face.

"So you're just being a pervert, huh," I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"I'm not a pervert. I just," he lowered his voice, making it hard to hear, "like you." He smiled and walked away from me and Johnny. I didn't get to catch the last part of what he said.

I glanced at Johnny, who looked just as confused as I did.

"What was that about? Wait, is he bothering you," he questioned placing his drink on the table next to him.

"No Johnny, it's fine," I laughed nervously, "and I'm not even sure what happened either."

I turned around and began walking back to Haechan to ask him what the hell that was all about.

"Food's ready," Taeyong yelled and everyone immediately ran up to the food. I sighed in defeat, I'll just have to ask him about it later.