Chapter 27

<TIME SKIP>

After we finished eating, we walked along a bridge and talked.

"Thank you, Haechan, for taking me out tonight," I turned to him, "I really do appreciate it."

"It's really nothing, Y/N," he puffed out his chest and lifted his chin, "I mean, it is my job to take care of you."

"Oh my god," I laughed, "you've been spending too much time with Jaehyun."

He laughed and pushed me lightly. As we were walking a large gush of wind blew right in front of us. Of course it gets this cold the one time I wear a thin sweater.

"Damn," I hugged myself, "it's really cold."

Haechan immediately looked down at me, "No, you're not cold."

I looked up at him for a second before he pulled my waist into his and wrapped his jacket around me.

"Better?" He looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"Yeah," I tried my best to hold back a smile. We walked over to the edge of the bridge and looked at the city lights that were glistening in the water.

I noticed the reflection of a dark silhouette standing next to us. I turned my head and saw Mark staring at us with wide eyes.

Haechan quickly removed his arms from around my waist and I cleared my throat.

"Yo," he covered his mouth, "I am so sorry. I came here for a walk and I thought you guys were just a random couple."

I switched my gaze between Haechan and Mark. I believe him, but it's just kind of weird that he would come to this exact spot.

He was about to walk away, but turned around when he realized something.

"Wait, were you guys," he rubbed his nose and narrowed his eyes, "hugging each other?"

"No," I replied. Haechan looked down at me and smirked.

"Yes," he wrapped his arms back around my waist, "we were."

I rolled my eyes as Mark widened his before walking away.

"What's up with you showing off our relationship all the time?"

"Relationship?"

I widened my eyes and looked up at him, "I didn't mean it like that, I swear. You know what I mean, Haechan."

"Do I?" He glanced down at me and smiled. I smacked his chest and turned back around. Why are you like this Haechan?