Chapter 15

Johnny POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to a thunderstorm. Y/N is scared of them, so I had to make sure that she's okay.

I opened her bedroom door and saw someone laying on her bed. It didn't look like Y/N. I walked closer to her bed and realized it was Haechan.

Mark was right about them looking cute together, though. They looked like a couple.

Haechan had his arms wrapped around Y/Ns waist, while she was facing away from him. Because I'm not used to it, it was weird seeing them together like this.

I felt uncomfortable just standing there, watching them sleep. So, I went back to my room and laid in bed. I know she'll be okay during the storm, as long as Haechan is next to her.

<TIME SKIP>

Mark POV

"Mark, go wake up Y/N?" Jungwoo asked me.

I looked up at him and sighed, "okay."

As I was walking towards her room, I heard talking and laughing. I opened the door and saw her and Haechan, already awake, talking.

"Yo," I switched my gaze between the two, "when you two lovebirds aren't busy, come downstairs." They both looked at me and nodded.

That's the first time I've seen them give so little attention to something. They're really having fun together. I smiled to myself and skipped back downstairs.

I sat down next to Doyoung, and he noticed me smiling, "why are you so happy about them? You're still single."

I turned to look at him, "what?"

"I'm just asking. Personally, I would be a little bit jealous if I saw my friends being a couple right in front of me, 24/7." He faked a gag.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged it off, "I don't feel jealous at all. Actually, I think they look super cute together-"

"We knew that, we knew that." Jaehyun interrupted, since he's heard me say that on a daily basis.

Hey, I only speak facts. I'm just waiting for the day that they can announce their relationship. Although, knowing Y/N, she'll take forever to show her true feelings, but that's okay. She'll just need some time, that's all.

***

A/N

short filler chapter!!

i feel kinda sad bc i feel like im losing inspiration for this book >:''(

but that won't stop me from continuing to update you all!! i just have to get in THAT mood and force myself to brainstorm.

anyways hope you all are enjoying! love you<3

- much love, sophia