Chapter 23

After taking a shower, I wanted to dry my hair, but I couldn't find my blow dryer.

"Where is it?" I muttered to myself. I walked out of the bathroom so I could search through my bags. Maybe I left it there.

When I walked out, my eyes met with Yuta's. He had only a towel around his waist and a towel around his neck. I widened my eyes and quickly turned around.

"I'm sorry, Johnny let me borrow your blow dryer. I was just returning it."

"Okay," I turned around, but kept my hand above my eyes. I grabbed the blow dryer and he walked out.

I went back into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I look so flustered. I hope he didn't notice.

I proceeded to dry my hair and not think about what I'd just witnessed.

<TIME SKIP>

"So, where did you and Yuta go yesterday?" Haechan asked me while we were sitting on the sofa.

"He took me to a Cherry Blossom park," I smiled to myself as yesterday replayed in my mind.

"Well it must've been fun, huh?" He retorted.

I looked at him with a concerned look on my face, "yeah, it was."

He furrowed his eyebrows and walked away. I narrowed my eyes at him. What's his problem? He's probably just screwing with me.

Although he messed with me like this often, he seemed serious. I came to the conclusion that I just shouldn't bother him for the rest of the day.

I walked past Haechan and Johnny's room and into Yuta's.

"Oh, hey Y/N."

"Hey," I plopped myself on his bed.

"What's wrong?" He looked down at me with a visible solicitous look in his eyes.

I chuckled, "nothing, I'm just bored."

He pursued his lips and smiled at me, "how about we watch a movie?"

I nodded my head and he shooed Mark out of the room.

"Leave us, Mark." I smiled at Mark and he glared at me before closing the door.

***

A/N

i still can't believe this story got 1k reads 😳 TY ALL SM!!

anyways hope you're enjoying xoxo

- much love, sophia<3